Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now, I apply the Sup3r-11 and then I let it dry and I go back 10-30 minutes later and put a couple pumps of hand sanitizer over it, and I have no powder left on my skin.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need ...

Right now, I apply the Sup3r-11 and then I let it dry and I go back 10-30 minutes later and put a couple pumps of hand sanitizer over it, and I have no powder left on my skin.
Would there be anything wrong with using regular old skin moisturizing lotion to rub the crystals in? Haven't started mine yet so I haven't had the opportunity to play around with methods

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Start mine tomorrow, so a few questions.

Do you guys recommend skipping the pump & using oral syringe?
&
After applying you guys are saying there is still some left over from the gel that needs to having Hans sanitizer used to absorb the rest?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

&
After applying you guys are saying there is still some left over from the gel that needs to having Hans sanitizer used to absorb the rest?
I skip the pump and dump the 11 in a Tupperware container with a lid and draw out with a syringe my dosage. First I've heard about using hand sanitizer after application but a lot of these TD's are alcohol based, so I can see it helping out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would there be anything wrong with using regular old skin moisturizing lotion to rub the crystals in? Haven't started mine yet so I haven't had the opportunity to play around with methods
I'm not sure what is in the lotion you are using - I would recommend something alcohol based to enhance penetration. A moisturizing lotion that keeps the skin from becoming dehydrated may help, as stuff passes through properly hydrated skin more easily than dehydrated skin. And it's not a mater of rubbing the crystals in, you need something to transport it through the skin, once the solvent is dry, it's done - unless you go back later and add more solvent. I've made homebrew transdermals that utilize a moisturizing lotion as part of the carrier - but alcohol is definitely a bigger component.

&
I'm no expert and only know what I've learned on these boards, from PA, etc. Alcohol is a penetration enhancer and a solvent - it helps dissolve a lot of chemicals and help them penetrate the skin. It's THE major component of most of the best transdermals it would seem. There is often a white powder left on the skin after the solvent dries. This could be from the solvent itself, from actives that were not absorbed, etc. - who really knows?

I think getting the most skin coverage (spreading it as thin and as far as possible) helps eliminate much of the white powder. I've only had a couple times where there was much noticeable white left on my skin after it dries. Whether you see it or not, there may be stuff left on your skin after the solvent dries however, and applying more solvent (alcohol - i.e. hand sanitizer) will help get more into the system. I also feel that since alcohol is a penetration enhancer, stuff that doesn't quite make it THROUGH your skin may get picked up in the second pass. This is all true of any transdermal.

You could apply it and do nothing else and it will probably be fine. If you want to try to squeeze the last 5% out of it, these methods will help get more in your system.

Hastur and Newagemayan developed this product and I'm not a rep, so I hope I'm not stepping on their toes or saying something that is inaccurate...I hope these thoughts are helpful.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Haha, I had no role whatsoever in the development of this product, cant take any credit there.

But your other points were on point.

Reactions: GNO
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I had no role whatsoever in the development of this product, cant take any credit there.

But your other points were on point.
Sorry - develop was the wrong word...I don't know what word I was looking for - but you're the reps/guys to go to.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear you on this. When I used XI-KT, which had 85 mg/ml (this has 62.5 mg/ml) I felt it was way too little carrier. OL has improved this situation greatly....but more carrier wouldn't hurt in most situations, IMO.

Salvo could work. Hand sanitizer could work.

Another option, if you want to go harder, is 12 ml of DMSO and 12 ml of 90+% rubbing alcohol. This would be a 20% increase in the carrier, will thin the carrier a little so you don't have viscosity issues with the dropper, and the DMSO will improve absorption slightly. At 12 ml DMSO + 12 ml alcohol + 120 ml of Sup3r-11 - the DMSO will accound for just over 8% of the total solution, which will yield just about 0.4 ml/day if you are using 4.8 ml of this solution (which will yield the 4 ml of Sup3r-11). 0.4 ml/day should help keep the bad breath and smells from DMSO to a minimum in most people.
I may try this as I have DMSO on hand. I am wondering if I could use 12ml of DMSO and 12ml of hand sanitizer. I hate to get the solution to thin. Not sure how much DMSO I have on hand though. Who sells it now? I ordered a big bottle a long time ago and almost out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may try this as I have DMSO on hand. I am wondering if I could use 12ml of DMSO and 12ml of hand sanitizer. I hate to get the solution to thin. Not sure how much DMSO I have on hand though. Who sells it now? I ordered a big bottle a long time ago and almost out.
You can buy it on Amazon or at tractor supply, etc. The hand sanitizer is mostly alcohol and would be fine to use I would think. Since I haven't done this (just been kicking it around in my head), I'm not sure how thin/thick you may want it. I like the thickness to a degree...but if you're using a dropper or syringe, it may clog things up a little, or leave some caught in the tube....

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Any deals on this still running???? Trying to get some w these weekend salesssss

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off site-wide at OL UK using code Memorial40. I'm not sure what 3rd part retailers have going on.
I know Nutriverse had 20% off all OL US & UK products.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can buy it on Amazon or at tractor supply, etc. The hand sanitizer is mostly alcohol and would be fine to use I would think. Since I haven't done this (just been kicking it around in my head), I'm not sure how thin/thick you may want it. I like the thickness to a degree...but if you're using a dropper or syringe, it may clog things up a little, or leave some caught in the tube....
Whipped up 2 bottles last night into a pint mason jar. Added 24ml DMSO and 24ml hand sanitizer. Heated in water bath and shook. No discernible grit on application. Still appears to be some floating solids but not much in the grand scheme.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whipped up 2 bottles last night into a pint mason jar. Added 24ml DMSO and 24ml hand sanitizer. Heated in water bath and shook. No discernible grit on application. Still appears to be some floating solids but not much in the grand scheme.
Nice...how does it work in a syringe? Is it thin enough? I am gonna do this with my next 2 bottles I think. If the sanitizer works and keeps the original consistency ...I will use that.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice...how does it work in a syringe? Is it thin enough? I am gonna do this with my next 2 bottles I think. If the sanitizer works and keeps the original consistency ...I will use that.
It's very close to original. I am using an oral syringe and it works fine. I did notice it drys slower but there is no haze or grit on skin at all.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hastur Got only a bottle of Sup3r-11. Is good stacking with this cycle?
Ep1stane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tren TD 90/120/120/120/120/120
Sup3r Epi 500/750/750/750/750/750
Sup3r-11 0/125/125/250/250/250 or 0/0/250/250/250/250

P

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about joking on the Memorial Day sale for Super3R11 what does everyone think? Looks like a prefect boast for us older guys. Any suppression or sides that you have found?How about positives ?

H

Hastur

Awards
Hastur Got only a bottle of Sup3r-11. Is good stacking with this cycle?
Ep1stane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tren TD 90/120/120/120/120/120
Sup3r Epi 500/750/750/750/750/750
Sup3r-11 0/125/125/250/250/250 or 0/0/250/250/250/250
That looks stellar, bro! I'd go 4 weeks at 250mg, other than that, this cycle looks good to go!

Thinking about joking on the Memorial Day sale for Super3R11 what does everyone think? Looks like a prefect boast for us older guys. Any suppression or sides that you have found?How about positives ?
Reviews are here and there throughout the thread, if you want anecdotal reports from users. But most of the the answers regarding suppression and sides can be found in the first post.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just bought my oral syringe and I am turning in my natty card and start my cycle of Sup3r 11 "tomorrow" well later today but I'm on nights and barely gonna go to bed. I'll be starting a log tomorrow and if interested I'll link it in here.

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just bought my oral syringe and I am turning in my natty card and start my cycle of Sup3r 11 "tomorrow" well later today but I'm on nights and barely gonna go to bed. I'll be starting a log tomorrow and if interested I'll link it in here.
You night shift guys dont seem to sleep so well. The results is likely high cortisol amongst other things. I think this will be magic for you.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
18 days in and the pump isn't pulling anything out anymore. There's still product in the bottle. Ill switch to a syringe but this is disappointing. Hopefully I can still get another week out of this forst bottle.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in day 20 and the bottle is feeling light and starting to sputter a bit. I am guessing I will be about 5 days short on the bottle...we will see. I've already dumped 2 bottles into a Tupperware container and put 24 ml of DMSO and 24 ml of 91% alcohol into the mix. I need to heat it to mix it better, but once this bottle is out I will be switching to a syringe.

It is nice to have the pump and it certainly is more convenient, but in my experience it is just optimistic to think any pump is going to be accurate. They seem to typically over dose 30-50% I would say.

Given the nature of the product, OL probably can't do much better though. Making this a product that ships with an ORAL syringe may lead some to misinterpret the usage of such a product, and create legal issues with supplement vs. cosmetic use.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
This is making me feel like I need to order another bottle....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is making me feel like I need to order another bottle....
If you use a syringe to get exact dosing, you will be fine for a month. Heck....even using the pump I would be surprised if I got less than 25 days. But order another bottle anyway, dose with a syringe, and run for 60 days!

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
If you use a syringe to get exact dosing, you will be fine for a month. Heck....even using the pump I would be surprised if I got less than 25 days. But order another bottle anyway, dose with a syringe, and run for 60 days!
There is a sticking point on the pump and if you push it past that point the solution explodes out. I was thinking that pushing it all the way was a full pump but my bottle only lasted 19 days. Looking back, if I stayed at the sticking point instead up pushing past it, I might have made it another week or so. Regardless, I switched to a oral syringe for the next bottle.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
You night shift guys dont seem to sleep so well. The results is likely high cortisol amongst other things. I think this will be magic for you.
Haha actually it was worse when I worked day,shifts getting up at 330am was brutal considering I was leaving the gym at 9pm majority of the time

F

freakment

Awards
There is a sticking point on the pump and if you push it past that point the solution explodes out. I was thinking that pushing it all the way was a full pump but my bottle only lasted 19 days. Looking back, if I stayed at the sticking point instead up pushing past it, I might have made it another week or so. Regardless, I switched to a oral syringe for the next bottle.
Yup, gotta watch that sticking point! I actually got some in my eye the other day! Lol, I was lying on my back and held the bottle so the solution would come out on my upper chest and hit a bad sticking point and then the solution shot out so hard into my chest it splattered.

It gets pretty bad near the end of the bottle. I think my last day will be tomorrow or possibly Thursday. Tough to tell exactly how much is left looking down into the bottle but it's not much.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yup, gotta watch that sticking point! I actually got some in my eye the other day! Lol, I was lying on my back and held the bottle so the solution would come out on my upper chest and hit a bad sticking point and then the solution shot out so hard into my chest it splattered.

It gets pretty bad near the end of the bottle. I think my last day will be tomorrow or possibly Thursday. Tough to tell exactly how much is left looking down into the bottle but it's not much.
Dude there is like half a sentence in that first paragraph that kept that from being hysterical!

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established

hahaha-

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on 2 weeks of 250 kt and 220 1 andro...what will compliment it better, epiandro or 4 andro?

Divo

Divo

Awards
Are gloves recommended for coverage and how long does it take to dry? My office will only allow me to walk around without a shirt on for so long. Curious to hear people's preferred application methods.

M

meltedbarrel

Awards
  • Established
I've been using nitrile gloves, 2ml each hand, spread throughout upper torso, neck, traps, etc. Wait a minute until I see a bit of white residue then apply some hand sanitizer which gets rid of any residue on gloves and skin. Seems to work fine. So about 5 minutes for me, but I apply at home in the morning.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are gloves recommended for coverage and how long does it take to dry? My office will only allow me to walk around without a shirt on for so long. Curious to hear people's preferred application methods.
Sorry, had to laugh at this. That is an accepting work environment. You could apply this in a stalk and pretend you are having a bowel movement and it would be dry before anyone worried about you. If you follow up with sanitizer, it would take a little longer. Meltedbarrel is pretty dead on...but I probably take around 15-25 minutes...it is good and dry before the sanitizer goes on for me, and then I give another 5-10 minutes for the sanitizer . 5 minutes is definitely possible though.

H

Hastur

Awards
It dries in less than 5 minutes for me, but I spread it thin and rub it in. Still hit it up with some hand sanitizer about 10m later though, just to dissolve a bit more crystals/

Divo

Divo

Awards
It dries in less than 5 minutes for me, but I spread it thin and rub it in. Still hit it up with some hand sanitizer about 10m later though, just to dissolve a bit more crystals/
Do you use gloves as well?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are results for everyone who is a month in by now?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
For everyone in the US, hows traveling with this? Should I worry about bringing this to an airport in a carry on? I have some travel planned and this could make or break this cycle...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For everyone in the US, hows traveling with this? Should I worry about bringing this to an airport in a carry on? I have some travel planned and this could make or break this cycle...
It is legal so nothing to worry about. Just make sure the pump is secured to prevent leakage. As far as carry on that depends on airline regulations. Probably be totally fine in most cases.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
It is legal so nothing to worry about. Just make sure the pump is secured to prevent leakage. As far as carry on that depends on airline regulations. Probably fine in most cases.
I would only be traveling with a carry on, and a $70 bottle is a hefty bet... hmmmmmm decisions.....

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would only be traveling with a carry on, and a $70 bottle is a hefty bet... hmmmmmm decisions.....
I know that in Europe there are restrictions on the ammount of liquids you can take in your hand luggage, containers must hold no more than 100ml.
I suppose it should be the same in your case but just check in advance on the airline's website of your ticket!

M

mrgoomba

Awards
im flying out this sunday... decided to check a bag mostly for my supplements. Another pro... i can bring more stuff?

1kerry

Awards
Hastur Jebrook guys....Ill run 6 weeks of OSTAR1NE 20MG, SUP3R EPI 750MG AND SUP3R 11 AND THen bridge it to a TR3N/TR1UMPH cycle for 6 more weeks....my question is, should I add support supps for the osta/epiandr/11.kt cycle??

thanks!

H

Hastur

Awards
Hastur Jebrook guys....Ill run 6 weeks of OSTAR1NE 20MG, SUP3R EPI 750MG AND SUP3R 11 AND THen bridge it to a TR3N/TR1UMPH cycle for 6 more weeks....my question is, should I add support supps for the osta/epiandr/11.kt cycle??

thanks!
I'd run Ar1macare during that portion of the cycle for BP control and whatnot.

1kerry

Awards
I'd run Ar1macare during that portion of the cycle for BP control and whatnot.
thanks for your time dude! Since I have read isnt necessary, It came to my mind this question because, maybe 1 compound may not need support supps, but 3 its a different story, obviously Im considering ar1macare cycle support for the other part of the cycle TR3N/TR1UMPH , which btw, you think I should add TUDCA??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for your time dude! Since I have read isnt necessary, It came to my mind this question because, maybe 1 compound may not need support supps, but 3 its a different story, obviously Im considering ar1macare cycle support for the other part of the cycle TR3N/TR1UMPH , which btw, you think I should add TUDCA??
I completely agree with Hastur. I do believe I would use cycle support for all 12 weeks. The quandary is that although each of the first 3 compounds are considered mild by themselves, you really have no idea how potent the combination of all 3 be. And though they are mild each will affect health markers to a degree for 6 full weeks before embarking on another 6 weeks with a methylated designer and a harsh nandrolone derivative. And yes, add TUDCA during the last 6 weeks as well.