Introducing Crazolade - BRAND NEW flavor of Craze!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...gotta taste it :p hope it tastes better than the original , BUT that it still has the AWESOME effect I get with original craze ;)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Did you keep the meth in it or is that gone now with the lawsuit?

(yes, I know its not meth.. tongue in cheek... just asking has it been reformulated or original formula?)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Did you keep the meth in it or is that gone now with the lawsuit?

(yes, I know its not meth.. tongue in cheek... just asking has it been reformulated or original formula?)
I still think it has meth in it lol which I don't mind haha its awesome to get past any kind of Hellish workout you might have :p

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I still think it has meth in it lol which I don't mind haha its awesome to get past any kind of Hellish workout you might have :p
yeah I was asking cuz I wanna try original formula craze!!!! Gimme da drugs!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dude they are giving it away (practically) in the planet , free shipping and cheap as f*ck , buy a tub , your workouts will thank you.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Is there a release date and will there be any introductory sales?

I have 3 unopened tubs of grape but this flavor sounds tasty!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Try it and judge for urself. I personally love it and it has changed my workouts for the better ever since i started using it. Bypass all the drama and hype and let urself be the judge. Either u love it, hate it, or will feel nothing.

Im sure someone would take it off ur hands if u hate it. U have to mess with the dosing to find ur sweet spot. For me its been 1.5 for the past three tubs. And no, i havent experienced any adverse effects that some of these "users" claim. I dont feel tweaked out, jawing, stay up all nite or too stimmed to not eat my PWO meal. Just my two cents man!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
^^ I've taking about 3 tubs of craze for about 4-6 weeks, the energy was clean as hell, the motivation and focus was very intense. But i will say that i have not experienced these side effects either, maybe a little edgy or irritated for around 3 hours after the workout, but hey.. it could be all the dumbasses that drive these streets in LA. From what i have experienced, i do recommend trying it. The focus and energy doesn't really compare to addy, but you definitely do feel different and i have definitely questioned what exactly is in this stuff. Well see how this lawsuit plays out, actually very interested, but i do know a couple friends of mine that get literally "cracked" out after only drinking a cup of premium coffee! Thank god i am stim tolerant.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Sad for me I really enjoy it but 1 scoop at any time of day screws up my sleep. Period. It's either I don't sleep or I fall asleep and wake up 3 hours later tossing and turning.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why dont they make one that is dye free..these stupid dyes makes everything so unhealthy..they have been linked to brain issues,tumors,and Dermatitis..tell em to make one without the filers and ill buy

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
why dont they make one that is dye free..these stupid dyes makes everything so unhealthy..they have been linked to brain issues,tumors,and Dermatitis..tell em to make one without the filers and ill buy
The color is part of the flavor experience. There are studies done on this.

al_1988

Awards
Who's tried the new flavor and what did you think?
Only new here, been meaning to register and be a bit more active on the BBing forums.
I got a tub of the new Berry Lemonade Craze the other week, I am a fan of your original Berry flavor since I find it to be a good balance between sweet and bitter - I find a large amount of pre-workouts out there tend to go very heavy on sweeteners, which puts me off and makes me feel a little sickly. Flavor/taste generally isn't a large concern, I'm more concerned about how good the pre-workout supplement works more than anything and so far Craze has allowed me to smash through some plateau's and increase my workload in the gym another day a week which is fantastic. Great supplement. I'm stacking it with Controlled Labs new White Blood 2.
The new flavor I find is VERY sweet in comparison to the Berry flavor. I'll give it another crack this week, but the sweetness of it I find is a bit much. That's me personally though, and clearly everyone is different.

knighty1979

Awards
Is there any samples of this flavour going about

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Is there any samples of this flavour going about
There are not any available at this time. Keep an eye through the facebook page and twitter though.

al_1988

Awards
The old Berry flavor, that's the one!
Still hooked on the stuff. No tolerance as of yet, I'm trying a number of Pump products at the moment to hopefully get the best of both worlds. Went through a tub of Hemavol, stacking a serve of that plus the Craze would make me feel a little uneasy in the stomach perhaps due to a large overall serve of Citrulline Malate? Good pumps were had but I think that's solely down to the Agmatine in Hemavol.
Next was White Blood 2 from Controlled Labs, found that White Blood 2 would take a good 2 Hours to kick in, plus it was totally dependent on the amount of Carbs I had with it... And the pumps were mediocre.. Not sure if the Icariin and the Osthole route is the best way to go for pumps.
1st day now on MusceMed's eNoxide, 1 little pill under the tongue 10 minutes pre-workout so there should't be any issues with OD'ing on Citrulline etc.. We'll see what the pumps are like.

Admin, besides Hemavol, what pump products would you recommend to stack with Craze? Are DS looking to release a pump product in the future?

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
is the new flavor still exclusive to only bb.com? i love this stuff! cant get enough craze!

PNC

Awards
i think the new flavor is available everywhere, the store i own has it.