Introduce me to peptides please

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read about peptides on a few threads and am interested in reading up on them. Could anyone please introduce me and/or suggest some reading, names and/or substances?

Additionally, I'm keen to have the risks and side-effects in mind from an early stage. So please, if you have any experience or knowledge please let me know

Cheers bros

shanethomas

Awards
I've read about peptides on a few threads and am interested in reading up on them. Could anyone please introduce me and/or suggest some reading, names and/or substances?

Additionally, I'm keen to have the risks and side-effects in mind from an early stage. So please, if you have any experience or knowledge please let me know

Cheers bros
Popular peptides are ghrp2 and ghrp6 (growth hormone releasing peptides) and those mix well with cjc 1295 dac and no dac which are growth hormone releasing hormone. Ghrp6 stimulates the release of GH and the cjc 1295 betters the effect by making the release larger. Have to be injected and taken on an empty stomach 30 mins before meals or they won't work. Mk-677 is oral and will be just as good as these. Some say it's as good as a moderate to low dose of real GH. Some don't agree tho

Jcc7220

Awards
Popular peptides are ghrp2 and ghrp6 (growth hormone releasing peptides) and those mix well with cjc 1295 dac and no dac which are growth hormone releasing hormone. Ghrp6 stimulates the release of GH and the cjc 1295 betters the effect by making the release larger. Have to be injected and taken on an empty stomach 30 mins before meals or they won't work. Mk-677 is oral and will be just as good as these. Some say it's as good as a moderate to low dose of real GH. Some don't agree tho
What about igf-lr3 and igf-des

shanethomas

Awards
What about igf-lr3 and igf-des
Igf lr3 is long lasting but you will desensitize to it. Shouldn’t run lr3 for longer than 40 days. Igf des is in and out of you in 30 mins and best taken pre or during a work out

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've read up a little on these. Not sure I trust the sites that are out there enough on these types of products yet.

shanethomas

Awards
I've read up a little on these. Not sure I trust the sites that are out there enough on these types of products yet.
These peptides are mostly studied on rats not humans so keep that in mind

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do these have any side-effects or risks?
I've run mk-677 before and the lethargy at 20mg per day was too debilitating for me. I'm considering running it again tho at 10mg per day dosed in the evening as I felt that was a comfortable middle ground during my last run

shanethomas

Awards
Do these have any side-effects or risks?
I've run mk-677 before and the lethargy at 20mg per day was too debilitating for me. I'm considering running it again tho at 10mg per day dosed in the evening as I felt that was a comfortable middle ground during my last run
I’ve ran mk-677 and starting at 20mg was too much. Do 10mg until you don’t notice any side effects then up it after a couple weeks. The ghrps aren’t as long acting they give you and big release all at once when you inject. So you have to inject 2-3 times a day. Mk-677 give you multiple releases throughout the day

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have one piece of advice... Research. You need to read alot. These are experiemental drugs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have one piece of advice... Research. You need to read alot. These are experiemental drugs.
I’m pretty sure GHRPs are prescribed by some anti aging clinics in the USA, I’m not sure on CJC.

Either way, I’d only mess with Cjc no Dac with GHRP-2 or Ipam if you are okay with pinning 2-3 times a day. Cjc with dac if you only want to pin a couple times a week.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
What worries me (without direct evidence) is whether the secretagogues desensitize your body to its own signalling hormones ... i.e., you take a GH stimulating peptide, but after you stop your body is now less sensitive to its internal GH release signalers.

Jcc7220

Awards
What worries me (without direct evidence) is whether the secretagogues desensitize your body to its own signalling hormones ... i.e., you take a GH stimulating peptide, but after you stop your body is now less sensitive to its internal GH release signalers.
I never heard anyone suggest that, but that is a very logical point and probably more likely then not true