Intranasal spray recipe

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so I’m gonna jump on my first cycle of peptides. As some of you guys may know I work offshore and it’s impossible to take needles out there so whilst I’m at home I’m going to pin them like I do with my melanotan 2 but whilst I’m over there I was thinking of doing an Intranasal spray. I know you don’t get as much bang for your buck but it’s either that or td. And I’d rather keep the small amount of phlojel ultra for anabolics ( mainly test and tren, works a treat)
So can anyone help with a good Intranasal recipe and measurements? I’m planning on Ipamorelin and cjc 1295, ideally in one spray, if not I’d use +Dac if they have to be kept separate.
Cheers guys

mawalega

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate shame it’s not in eu. It’s a pain in the butt to get things shipped over from the USA to Spain. Customs keep hold of it for a long time and then want to charge you.
However anything from China comes through no questions asked. Go figure

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’m definitely not an expert here but from my research you need 5-10 times the dose IN to reach similar efficacy to SQ. And that was with GHRP-2. I’m trying to find the study. I guess if that’s the only way you can administer then go for it but those dosages don’t seem worth the money to me.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve bought a load from China so it works out pretty cheap anyway