Intramuscular Into Oral

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've just read a study on converting intramuscular and intravenous medications/drugs into orally administered medications/drugs.

This has got me thinking, would it be possible to convert intramuscular AAS's into oral AAS's? I.e. capping and/or orally administrating something like Testosterone Cypionate, Sustanon or Trenbolone?
I don't know how this would effect the bioavailability or effectiveness of the compound(s) but it's just a trail of thought that I would like to open up for discussion on a more experienced/knowledgable base.

Thanks in advance.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
It would probably make it more toxic to your liver. I’m just assuming that based on the fact that you can inject something like dbol to make it less toxic. Plus, it would taste like literal balls I’m sure!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It would probably make it more toxic to your liver. I’m just assuming that based on the fact that you can inject something like dbol to make it less toxic. Plus, it would taste like literal balls I’m sure!
If that's true I think the hepatoxicity would be the payoff for not having to inject, but just increasing the dosage or quality of the cycle support(s) should have that covered.
Once it's capped there would be no taste.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
If that's true I think the hepatoxicity would be the payoff for not having to inject, but just increasing the dosage or quality of the cycle support(s) should have that covered.
Once it's capped there would be no taste.
Oh yeah I forgot about capping. But idk man I feel like In theory it would work but I’m not sure bro

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test never worked orally, they tried with Andriol, but it was an epic fail.
Not sure how that would all work. Oil based injectibles start as powder, cooked into an oil, then brought back to a powder? (Scratched head).:06:

Sounds rough... Just inject, easier to do (than convert it) and easier on the body...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I forgot about capping. But idk man I feel like In theory it would work but I’m not sure bro
Test never worked orally, they tried with Andriol, but it was an epic fail.
Not sure how that would all work. Oil based injectibles start as powder, cooked into an oil, then brought back to a powder? (Scratched head).:06:

Sounds rough... Just inject, easier to do (than convert it) and easier on the body...
They still use Androil (Testosterone Undeconate) here in the UK for HRT/TRT and Transgender medication.
I think most of the issues around capping medications/drugs is the bioavailability, like 7-Keto for example...Has very pour oral availability but has greatly enhanced availability when applied in a topical solution. So in the case of capping orals I think most of it would depend on the carrier/suspension.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are injectables already, and there are orals already....So I'm trying to figure out why you're interested in converting an injectable to an oral?

As far as the feasibility of it....I know there are plenty of guys on this board with the knowledge (and experience) to tell you....I'm just not sure who they are here, yet.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The low bioavailability of test and tren orally would render them almost useless. They are intramuscular for a reason.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Technically there are orals of test and tren, however Andriol is useless for Bodybuilding purposes and oral tren is deadly.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out why you're interested in converting an injectable to an oral?
It's a thought that I got when I read the study. It removes the need for syringes, needles, increased infection risk, people with needle phobia's etc.

Technically there are orals of test and tren, however Andriol is useless for Bodybuilding purposes and oral tren is deadly.
What about something with a longer half life such as Sustanon?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I think tren definatly works as an oral, you just have to dose higher. Around 20% oral bioavailibility when taken with a fatty meal at least. Masteron might also work.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think tren definatly works as an oral, you just have to dose higher. Around 20% oral bioavailibility when taken with a fatty meal at least. Masteron might also work.
Tren as in the pro hormone or methyl tren? Masteron and proviron are often compared, but they are different.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
It's a thought that I got when I read the study. It removes the need for syringes, needles, increased infection risk, people with needle phobia's etc.

What about something with a longer half life such as Sustanon?
Sustanon is just test with a blend of different esters. If you want something with the same half life then you would probably have better luck in the transdermal department. It will be expensive as well, which is why pinning is still the best way to go.

Pablo94

Awards
They would be broken down and rendered useless by the liver, this is why most oral steroids are methylated