Intermittent fasting - Are people still using alphamine and BCAA to start their day?

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Last time I did IF I was using alphamine and BCAA from 7am til 1130am, then have lunch. Are people still using alphamine or are there other (better products) out there? And I know “technically” BCAA have protein so you are already breaking your fast by using them, I’m not here to debate that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Alphamine is more like an energy drink, no longer a fat loss product.

Have you checked out FitMax? It has a real clean uplifting energy, appetite suppression, and fat burning properties.

fitmax-label.jpg

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's are a good way to keep appetite suppressed and have some flavor. I would second FitMax - very solid thermogenic product. Alphamine used to be my go-to thermo product, but I'm not thrilled with the reformulation. Much less emphasis on fat loss, more emphasis on energy. I would highly suggest checking out FitMax

nEuT

Awards
I’ve been running a yohimbe & caffeine stack while fasting (9pm-1pm) my appetite has been completely shot as of late and it’s dirt cheap

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Alphamine is more like an energy drink, no longer a fat loss product.

Have you checked out FitMax? It has a real clean uplifting energy, appetite suppression, and fat burning properties.

View attachment 165781
Dang, it has Rauwolscine :( I got excited to try it until I saw that :(

Also, Rhodiola is misspelled on the label ;)

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I only drink water green tea and appel cider vinegar to keep the gut going and i will take some pink himalaya salt if i feel bad. And i havent lost any mucles at all. I dont think people should be afraid to fast without bcaa and protein.

Sent from my SM-G925F using AnabolicMinds mobile app

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I only drink water green tea and appel cider vinegar to keep the gut going and i will take some pink himalaya salt if i feel bad. And i havent lost any mucles at all. I dont think people should be afraid to fast without bcaa and protein.

From what I understand, muscle loss while restricting calories or fasting is vastly over stated.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yes deffently. You just need to use your mucles a little and you will be good your gh is rising to extreme hights some studies have shown after 24 hours in men they can raise 2000% which is insane and if you are taking things like bcaa then you brake your faste and wont reach all the bennifitch. Tjeck out thomas delauer he is epic at explaning fasting and keto

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water, black coffee (or tea). Those are the options if you want to legitimately fast. I personally wait to take supplements after I’ve broken my fast.