Intermediate bulking cycle

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying to piece together a good lean bulk cycle. This is cycle number 6. Previous ones have been very mild usually 500mg test plus an oral. Last one was a pre contest cycle and pushed a little harder.
Thinking:
750 test week 1-14
400 npp week 2-14
Anavar 50-60mg week 9-14
P5P at 100mg a day for prolactin
Arimidex .5mg EOD (usually E3D with 500 test)
Currently 220lb single digit BF at 6’ 3 On trt at 200mg a week
Goal is to add about 10-12lb and still be lean. First run with any 19 nor

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could keep the Test @500 this time also since you adding NPP or maybe even 400, the reason is because what’s next after 750?

Don’t jump up too high too soon.

Reactions: Nac

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to run more test because of adding npp and trying to have a 2:1 ratio. My precontest cycle i used 750 mg test.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I would probably still do 400/400 for the first 6 weeks to see how you react and feel, if you want more you can finish the cycle with 750 if you’re set on that number. @Mathb33 might know better since he used NPP with high Test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think higher test is very good with nandrolones but I wouldn’t suggest a first cycle that way. You have no way of knowing how your body is going to react to nandrolones and if you’re one of the guys who will struggle to manage sides or not. High test would make that a lot harder to manage. Also I strongly suggest you always have caber and you’re Ralox on hand if you’re using nandrolones. Better be safe than too late. I would personally start with something like 500/400 and 8 weeks in I would up the test to 750 if everything is okay. Which will also help break through certain plateaus anyways.