Interests in taking SARMS (MK677/RAD140)

Haruoni

Awards
Hi,
I am taking an interest in deciding to use SARMS for training purposes (Growth, strength etc) This will be my first time ever taking these kind of things and I just wanted a general interest on how these work and what path I can take( How long do I cycle for). Also wanted information on which is a better option to take whether it be RAD140 or MK677. I am 25 years old and I workout about 5x a week with 2 off days. I am a pretty fit guy, I am just looking for an external option for better progression on growth and strength. Feel free to leave any information that I can use. I am also planning to do bloodwork before I start using SARMS.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to do quite a bit of research.

I'm no expert, but I can tell you that RAD140 and MK677 are not the same.

How long have you been training? How good is your diet?

If you jump into using SARMs (which I don't think you should do right now regardless of your answers) you risk messing up your natural hormone levels longterm. If your diet and training aren't on point, you'll have high risk and low/no reward. If you're relatively new to weight training, then you should spend this time maximizing your newby gains.

I'm not trying to put you down or offend you. I don't mean any disrespect. I just don't want you to decide to jump into this stuff without spending the time to do the research to learn about how it all works. This forum is a great resource, and there are other resources as well.

Ask questions about specific compounds such as:

What would be the benefits and drawbacks to using RAD140?

What would be the benefits and drawbacks to using MK677?

...and then get a conversation going and proceed from there.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in acquiring properties via tax leans. Could someone take the time to find me a low cost quad down at the auction?
I'm looking for 1200-1400 Hud per month. I'm a pretty handy and clever guy. Just text me when you're at the auction and need the$.

That was dick but it was my turn.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see what you did there @Quest

Except you proved you already have more knowledge about that topic than the OP does about SARMs.

To the OP: not trying to put you down, but that's the thing about not knowing something: we don't know what it is that we don't know.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta enjoy the learning and grab as much as you can as you go or you won't have the skills to support the goal!

Have a great weekend