Interesting twitter thread on a adderall “alternative” using Noots

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been seeing so many of these on Instagram. In all my experimenting nothing comes close to the effects of Addy or Vyvanse. I’m more interested in the supplements for said Addy and Vyvanse. Take a look at takestasis.com

Supposedely helps with the peaks and troughs. As someone whose been on for years (not abusing), I resonate with all those sides. Limited reviews has me skeptical and not willing to spend the $ yet

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been seeing so many of these on Instagram. In all my experimenting nothing comes close to the effects of Addy or Vyvanse. I’m more interested in the supplements for said Addy and Vyvanse. Take a look at takestasis.com

Supposedely helps with the peaks and troughs. As someone whose been on for years (not abusing), I resonate with all those sides. Limited reviews has me skeptical and not willing to spend the $ yet
I have yet to try addy (I want to real bad but all my friends got vyvanse) but vyvanse did absolutely nothing for me. (Stims rarely work on me except high dose Dmaa, DMHA)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try addy (I want to real bad but all my friends got vyvanse) but vyvanse did absolutely nothing for me. (Stims rarely work on me except high dose Dmaa, DMHA)
I prefer Addy. Vyv come down was worse than addy. I also suspect it’s added to my recent hair loss. Can’t prove it’s what caused but that is the only thing I changed over the past 6 mos. Back on addy and now on finasteride and minox

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I prefer Addy. Vyv come down was worse than addy. I also suspect it’s added to my recent hair loss. Can’t prove it’s what caused but that is the only thing I changed over the past 6 mos. Back on addy and now on finasteride and minox
Age is also always changing unfortunately lol luckily hairline issues don’t run in my family but my head is getting real salt and pepper ish (started getting whites at 16)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adderall makes me high. My Ex gf was prescribed 60mgs a day and not the timed release, so years back she gave me a 30mg. I chewed it up and honestly it reminded me alot of low dose Ecstacy or even cocaine. No exaggeration.

I cleaned the entire house. Got every task possible done. Couldn't sleep at all, and was thirsty all day no matter what I drank.
Adderall is nothing more then clean "Speed". It is every bit a recreational drug, I don't care what anyone says. Stuff is no joke and long term is going to have the same sides.

I use a product called Alpha mood. I will mix it even with a Bronkaid (ephedrine) and a cup of coffee and its very good combo for mood and focus.

Also I use Amino Asylums NASAL SPRAY noopept (my code WES15 gets you 20% off at AA- Shameless plug)

Noopept is prob my favorite nootropic and honestly the nasal spray is way better then the orals. And I even have the Russian tablets and the nasal spray defeats those with ease. In Russia noopept is a prescription drug.

Mike has a new product coming over at MA labs aka MA supps. He also has Mitradopa for those of you who want a mood product. Just don't dose too high. If you are sensitive to kratom like me it can make you nauseated. But its a solid product. He has a new one coming too, I forget the name of it. Its on our subforum. Im supposed to be testing it soon so I will review it when I can.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Adderall makes me high. My Ex gf was prescribed 60mgs a day and not the timed release, so years back she gave me a 30mg. I chewed it up and honestly it reminded me alot of low dose Ecstacy or even cocaine. No exaggeration.

I cleaned the entire house. Got every task possible done. Couldn't sleep at all, and was thirsty all day no matter what I drank.
Adderall is nothing more then clean "Speed". It is every bit a recreational drug, I don't care what anyone says. Stuff is no joke and long term is going to have the same sides.

I use a product called Alpha mood. I will mix it even with a Bronkaid (ephedrine) and a cup of coffee and its very good combo for mood and focus.

Also I use Amino Asylums NASAL SPRAY noopept (my code WES15 gets you 20% off at AA- Shameless plug)

Noopept is prob my favorite nootropic and honestly the nasal spray is way better then the orals. And I even have the Russian tablets and the nasal spray defeats those with ease. In Russia noopept is a prescription drug.

Mike has a new product coming over at MA labs aka MA supps. He also has Mitradopa for those of you who want a mood product. Just don't dose too high. If you are sensitive to kratom like me it can make you nauseated. But its a solid product. He has a new one coming too, I forget the name of it. Its on our subforum. Im supposed to be testing it soon so I will review it when I can.
Yea I’ve tried Noopept and all the ‘tams’. Addy is most predictable for me. I’m looking to mitigate any long term damage and smooth out the ride

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For me, Addy is much better than Vyvanse. Vyvanse almost make me feel like Alpha Y, even at a low dose of 10mg. Addy slow release at 20mg is pretty incredible for me. I can take Bronkaid and caffeine for a similar stim feel for addy but it lacks the motivation Addy has. Wish I could find something for that. Lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Where do you get Alpha Mood at? Google ain’t giving me much other than EBay. Thanks

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me, Addy is much better than Vyvanse. Vyvanse almost make me feel like Alpha Y, even at a low dose of 10mg. Addy slow release at 20mg is pretty incredible for me. I can take Bronkaid and caffeine for a similar stim feel for addy but it lacks the motivation Addy has. Wish I could find something for that. Lol
I wish vyvanse or bronkaid made me feel anything, cyclazodone definitely kicked me in my ass with energy and motivation

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish vyvanse or bronkaid made me feel anything, cyclazodone definitely kicked me in my ass with energy and motivation
Where do you get Cyclazodone at? Heard it’s great but never tried.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do you get Cyclazodone at? Heard it’s great but never tried.
I’m not even 100% sure it can be obtained anymore. I bought some at sci bio before they went out of business. It’s still listed at new mind but it’s out of stock and has been for a while.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

100% agree with this. The stuff makes you feel so euphoric but efficient. I tell people all the time that if I had Adderall when I was in college I would have had a 4.0.

Two other things how Adderall affects me:

#1 - absolutely crushes my appetite. Not uncommon for a stim but it completely sinks my appetite to nothing.

#2 - coming off it makes me feel really anxious and depressed.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts?

The Protocol:

1) 100 - 500mg Sabroxy (10% Oroxylin A) - Up to 2x per day*

2) 100mg Polygala Tenuifolia 20:1 Extract (Sublingual) - Up to 3x per day

3) 10mg 4' -DMA-7,8-DHF (Sublingual)

4) 200mg Cognance

5) 250mg CDP Choline - Up to 2x per day

6) Caffeine
Ive tried this without #4. It’s not addy by any means but it’s a nice boost in focus and noticeable. I’d take more choline as DMHA-7,8 gave me headaches without a fairly large dose of choline

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not even 100% sure it can be obtained anymore. I bought some at sci bio before they went out of business. It’s still listed at new mind but it’s out of stock and has been for a while.
hate to hear this. Wasn’t sure how long it had been our of stock but I’ve been constantly looking to see if they have gotten it back in

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to chime in as someone who has used cyclazodone and n-methyl-cyclazodone, they both lose their magic real quick. And I’m talking with once weekly or once every other weekly dose. And more often then not when I’d get some decent effects every blue moon, the following days could be pretty crappy. I guess my point is, don’t be too upset about not finding this stuff.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should hopefully have some to try soon. Also grabbed some bromantane to try

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to chime in as someone who has used cyclazodone and n-methyl-cyclazodone, they both lose their magic real quick. And I’m talking with once weekly or once every other weekly dose. And more often then not when I’d get some decent effects every blue moon, the following days could be pretty crappy. I guess my point is, don’t be too upset about not finding this stuff.
agree. They’re junk compared to other stuff available

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I seemed to really enjoy my first try with bromantene at 25mg orally. Going to try it again tomorrow

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried it. No effect. Same with Noopept.
Maybe a real NZT is 10-15 years out
I thought that when first getting into nootropics more than 10 years ago. Still waiting (and spending more money trying things than I probably should)...

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seemed to really enjoy my first try with bromantene at 25mg orally. Going to try it again tomorrow
I really wish I got more out of Bromantane than I have since I stocked up on it during science bios going out of business sale.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really wish I got more out of Bromantane than I have since I stocked up on it during science bios going out of business sale.
Second time wasn’t as great. But it was just 25mg again. Still had good focus and energy though

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second time wasn’t as great. But it was just 25mg again. Still had good focus and energy though
Having such a positive response the first time (at just 25 mg) is a good sign. I've tried 25-100 mg doses and it seemed like 50 mg was the optimal amount (25 mg a little too stimulating if anything and the 100 mg too sedating). Overall though, I just didn't feel right on it (maybe due to an interaction with something else I'm taking). I'll probably try it again sometime in the future though. Also, many mention that sublingual dosing works much better. Personally, I never noticed much difference between sublingual and oral dosing, so mostly stayed with oral dosing (which is much easier).

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gave about 10-12mg of n-methyl-cyclazodone a try today. Really enjoyed it. Slightly less euphoria than addy but still euphoric but very focused and productive on it. Long lasting too. Took about 4 hours ago and still going fairly strong

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Having such a positive response the first time (at just 25 mg) is a good sign. I've tried 25-100 mg doses and it seemed like 50 mg was the optimal amount (25 mg a little too stimulating if anything and the 100 mg too sedating). Overall though, I just didn't feel right on it (maybe due to an interaction with something else I'm taking). I'll probably try it again sometime in the future though. Also, many mention that sublingual dosing works much better. Personally, I never noticed much difference between sublingual and oral dosing, so mostly stayed with oral dosing (which is much easier).
I tried 50mg today under the tongue. Couldn’t hold it as long as I wanted due to have to take a call and I this brand was capped with rice powder so I couldn’t talk. Seems to help with focus a bit but nothing too crazy. Worth having in the arsenal though. I will continue to experiment