yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
oddly that link is blocked by my security settings.

A Google search however turned up a study basically correlating reduced T levels and elevated cortisol levels.

I toke most nights, but only lightly (1 or 2 hits from a one-hitter). I guess if you use steroids reduced T levels wouldn't matter anyway, haha.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Showed a lot of different effects, including increased prolactin

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Actually google this stuff, smoking weed doesn't do **** to your hormone levels. Especially if you toke 1-2 times a week

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love weed.

Used to puff tough.... as I've aged (31) it gave me more anxiety and i only enjoy a few puffs around 7or 8 pm. I'll roll joints for shows but socially I don't care for it these days.

I haven't smoked in 5 months fwiw, longest break since 16 yrs old and I feel no different.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
That's because studies in humans have shown little to no change in any hormone levels. If there was a change it was so small they couldn't hold Mary j accountable

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankfully the fine people of the state of Alaska saw fit to take to the polls and legalize it :)

God Bless.America!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the reasons I quit blazing (daily). Along with diet control. It was much more destructive to my goals because of inability to control the munchies. 2 bowls of cereal, pop tarts, and a PBJ sandwich or 2 with milk every night is hard to stay lean.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am so glad that people are finally understanding how beneficial and harmless marijuana actually is.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Some of the reasons I quit blazing (daily). Along with diet control. It was much more destructive to my goals because of inability to control the munchies. 2 bowls of cereal, pop tarts, and a PBJ sandwich or 2 with milk every night is hard to stay lean.
Haha that's how I used to be, but I still smoke daily- well dabs but I can control the munchies a lot easier now.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Anyways I think that study is bs, if it were true then I'd be a fat out of shape ****er

TALKING ABOUT A MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION!
When I workout high it feels like a have mind control of my muscle fibers and I can feel them shredding, I get the biggest pumps, workout high is the best, haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways I think that study is bs, if it were true then I'd be a fat out of shape ****er TALKING ABOUT A MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION! When I workout high it feels like a have mind control of my muscle fibers and I can feel them shredding, I get the biggest pumps, workout high is the best, haha
I do miss that focus. No preworkout formula will ever be as good. In the zone big time.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to post up the study that was done on focus and marijuana where they compared it to PEDs in some sports. Funny how nature made the best PWO. :)

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I need to post up the study that was done on focus and marijuana where they compared it to PEDs in some sports. Funny how nature made the best PWO. :)
I'd love to see that, For sure!