Interesting Perspective on Getting More Testosterone Via Gear

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I came across this viewpoint about men wanting more testosterone and our struggle to get it from a Dr who typically are against it - that society thinks it’s basically wrong to want to be more manly and more masculine. Think about it:

“It is perfectly legal for a man to go ta a doctor and say hey I want to alter my hormones and be a woman. Then the doctor will go ahead and prescribe estrogen so they can grow some tits and get fat on their hips.

It is perfectly legal for a woman to go to a doctor and say I dont like being fertile. I want to disrupt my hormones so I cant get pregnant. Bam she gets progesterone birth control. Birth control is seen as a right in our society.

But if a man says I want to be more masculine I want Testosterone because it makes me feel great and grow muscle mass and persue challenges with extra zeal thats illegal. You can get on testosterone replacement therapy but odds are you are going to get such a wimpy dose.”

This really altered my perspective on resorting to gear for more test. I don’t do it but I’m certainly starting my research. It sheds light on why it’s such a hassle for a man to inject more rest into himself to be more of a man - why is that so bad for a man to want more muscles and more beast mode? Why is it ok for a woman to get test to become something she’s not? This is a world that wants men to pee sitting down.

Reactions: dds
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got it.....Go to the doctor, and tell them your a lesbian trapped in a man's body and therefore need more testosterone to stay manly looking

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I got it.....Go to the doctor, and tell them your a lesbian trapped in a man's body and therefore need more testosterone to stay manly looking
You laugh but the way things are these days I’m pretty sure this could work.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Again, I don’t do test but I’m certainly starting my research into it. Just starting to wonder why it’s ok for a woman with small tits to get a boob job and have bags of saline put into her chest to make her more “womanly” but it’s evil for a man to want to be more aggressive and muscular? There’s a war against men these days. And perhaps after doing my research I’ll find gear ain’t so bad and maybe most of the negative press against it is smoke and mirrors, much like how consuming eggs became this unhealthy thing until it was found out the cereal industry was behind most of that to get you to eat more cereal. Maybe being on test will make me feel like a god - that doesn’t seem like such a bad thing. I’m not gonna live forever, I’m starting to think maybe living my life to the fullest is the way to go.

“It’s better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred years as a sheep.” - John Gotti

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can get chest implants and any other implant you want.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Point being anything that would make you more feminine like boob jobs, lip injections etc are ok but as soon as you wanna inject a synthetic man chemical into yourself to be more alpha that’s when the alarm goes off. Why is that?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Point being anything that would make you more feminine like boob jobs, lip injections etc are ok but as soon as you wanna inject a synthetic man chemical into yourself to be more alpha that’s when the alarm goes off. Why is that?
I gave you the answer already

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issues with this topic are greater than many will admit. From lack of Father's rights, men's shelters for domestic abuse, to sovereignty over our own bodies. TRT is becoming more main stream but there are a lot of the medical community still fighting it. Now compare that to HRT for women. It's appalling really.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try family law. If your parenting time with joint custody is Friday through Sunday, and you go to pick up your kids, she refuses, you call the cops, they look at your customary arrangement on paper stating it’s your day to get the kids. she spits on the paperwork and says she refuses, you’ll get a little index card with a citation number. But if you pick the kids up, and Sunday comes, and you refuse to drop them off, an Amber Alert will be issues and you’ll go to jail for potential kidnapping. Fathers rights are the worst of them all in this country.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, and I’m glad the previous two commenters have touched on this because it’s what I’m trying to get at - there seems to be an ever increasing “war on men”. I see it in things as silly as the latest Star Wars movies to the #metoo movement where a man can’t act like a man anymore for fear of being accused to such things as this topic (a man wanting to increase his masculinity). It’s really soured me on the environment we’re in these days.

Like i said I don’t stick needles in myself but I’m doing research on it because I want to make sure my hesitation to do it is out of actual health risks and not because society has considered it “bad”, “evil” or harmful.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What in the actual fug are you talking about in the Anabolic steroid forum? I’m so super confused right now. Star Wars having strong female leads and reckless, trigger happy chauvinistic men has very little to do with TRT or AAS cycles, Captain Philosophical...

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
It has a lot to do with it my man. Why is it bad for a guy to want more T but if you’re a woman who wants to become a man all of a sudden that’s permissible? A man has to have extremely low T in order to get a prescription for T and even then it won’t be for an amount that will jack him up.

Why the push from the media to have women in leadership roles in practically every movie/tv show leading to a whole generation of kids especially mine growing up without strong male archetypes in the movies. I grew up with Commando and Rambo. My son has Wonder Woman and Rey from Star Wars.

Why is it ok for there to be xenoesteogens in many common products like plastics and shampoos or lotions that pump a man full of estrogen? We make products that literally pussify men. Why is that ok? Your father and grandfather lived in a time where their milk was delivered in glass bottles from the milkman and we wonder why men today have lower peak T than generations before us. And we wonder why more men are dressing like women these days.

My man most guys don’t want more T to go on a stage and win bodybuilding awards. Most of us just want to be the best version of ourselves we can possibly be. That is a near impossible task when we are bombarded from every aspect of life why being more aggressive, more muscular and more “man” is a bad thing.

And you ask why this topic is being asked in this sub forum? Hahaha