Interesting Anabolic Effect “Side Effect”

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m guessing it’s the AE since that’s the newest addition to my wife’s stack and everything else she has run for months. But anyway, she has been ripping the entire house apart reorganizing and cleaning. Every day it’s been a new project. I just got home from work, and she’s literally testing every single marker we have to see which ones are still good 😂😂😂

Has anyone else noticed this particular effect? She says she doesn’t really feel any different either though. It’s been going on for 3 weeks now and she’s been on AE about 4 weeks or so. Anyone have any thoughts? It could also be the low stress environment right now as well and home more due to social distancing at work. But, if it is the AE, I need to give it a try again! 😜

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible something in it works better on females. I used 3 bottles in a row and didn't get that effect at all but now you have me wanting to convince my wife to use it haha.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
lol, I honestly don’t think it’s the AE

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
It could also be the low stress environment right now as well and home more due to social distancing at work.
It’s this part, not the AE. Quarantine is driving some people mad and like others said DIY projects have gone through the roof.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Better stop the AE now before she loses her s*&t
It start with markers, but eventually goes to measuring toothpicks, hair on your head etc.. for length discrepancies.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
You better hope she's not pregnant because that sounds like a nesting instinct that some women experience when they're pregnant. I have six children with my wife so I'm very familiar with this behavior....

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You better hope she's not pregnant because that sounds like a nesting instinct that some women experience when they're pregnant. I have six children with my wife so I'm very familiar with this behavior....
Yep, I was reading that, and that the first think popped in my head. Could also be she’s realizing the wasted space on stuff that just sits for years unused.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha you sure shes not drinking that focusXT behind your back ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
😂 thanks for all the replies guys. Lots of funny ones as well. Guess it’s just the quarantine. Quarantine didn’t have that effect on me though!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
If she runs out onto the lawn with a pair of scissors and starts cutting the grass with them, you’ll know it’s time to get her off the AE.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hahaha my wife is pregnant (33 weeks) and is only half-nesting... she could use more of these "sides" if it really is the AE haha. Might slip some into her routine once the baby is born as shes not much of a homemaker as of now haha...

As for all the diy stuff, yeah, I hear that haha... I've done more work around the house in the last month than prob the last 3 years combined

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hahaha my wife is pregnant (33 weeks) and is only half-nesting... she could use more of these "sides" if it really is the AE haha. Might slip some into her routine once the baby is born as shes not much of a homemaker as of now haha...

As for all the diy stuff, yeah, I hear that haha... I've done more work around the house in the last month than prob the last 3 years combined

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's the quarantine. Haven't you noticed everyone's home projects are through the roof. The amount of home stuff we have time for now is great!
This. Im working for myself right now. Painting, powerwashing and a couple other things. Everyone is balls deep in home projects right now$$$

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interesting in post 2-3 weeks when she finishes AE lol