Interested in what could i use for a first ever cycle (please read)

akila1998

Awards
im 23 year old been training for 2 years, and then 9 months ago i broke my humerus arm. I had surgery and im recovering slowly. I know this is childish but im always curious, is there something that i can use any ped or anabolic milder that can help recover faster. Iv never used any ped, would use it now to recover as fast as possible. I started going to the gym again about a month ago btw.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope. At 23 your body is already going to recover about as fast as it possibly can. Healthy diet, sleep, physical therapy will help more than anything. Great that you are back at the gym! Good luck on your recovery!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few hundred mg of Testosterone after the injury might have helped by allowing a greater upregulation in your endogenous GH in response to the trauma, but it’s not going to make a difference now so much later, not at all, because that GH response has already come & gone.

Eat enough good food, take your mineral supplements, do your rehab work, and get back to real training!

Steroids should be more of a serious life decision, not something you can take & leave, because it often doesn’t work out that way and they can have lasting health consequences.

akila1998

Awards
Nope. At 23 your body is already going to recover about as fast as it possibly can. Healthy diet, sleep, physical therapy will help more than anything. Great that you are back at the gym! Good luck on your recovery!
Thank you for the reply, it seems its the only good way

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the reply, it seems its the only good way
No problem. Glad you joined the board and reached out. You seem willing to listen to advice and that puts you ahead of about 90% of others. You'd be surprised how many people come on here asking for advice and when they get it, they tell everyone their advice is wrong. LOL!!

You have it great now at 23. Problem is it's hard to realize it at the time. I'm 44 now and when I hit 40 is when things started going south and I had to make some changes. You'll get to where you want to be before you know it!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was a few years older than you when I broke my hand and had a cast from my knuckles to my elbow, I was frustrated so I took Test in hopes it would heal faster, it maybe did, but, I started to train earlier than I should’ve and now it still bothers me 15 yrs later…

So my advice is, rest and let the bone heal naturally.