Interested in sponsoring a 5k w/ supp samples?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
A good friend of mine is an assistant coach at Murray University in KY. She is helping to organize a 5k there and expects 100 participants.

I wanted to reach out and see if any reps or supp companies or anyone out there would be interested in providing a sample of a product for the race "goodie bags" and in return get to place any advertising in that bag along with said sample(s).

Any number of samples would help, so no need to think you have to fill 100 slots.

Another option would be to "Sponsor" a raffle prize. This could be 1 single container of whatever supplement. It would be announced that the prize is sponsored by XYZ with a little tag line or marketing phrase you would like us to use with it. And you would be allowed an advertisement in the goodie bags as well.

The race date is September 27th.

Thank you in advance for your time AM crew!

EDIT (ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Demographics:

It is not a "theme" based race (like a tough mudder for example), so the demographic tends to be 60/40 women to men. All age groups are represented, but the largest turnouts tend to be 18-38.

Because it is in a college town and sponsored by the Murray University Track & Field Team you can expect a larger number of both college participants AND spectators. Male and female athletes from the college will be attending, with 2 women and 2 mens teams being there in their entirety.

Murray, KY (college town).

Advertising

In addition to advertising in the "goodie bags," any sponsor is allowed additional advertising space in the form of a sign, posters, or banner at the race, which will be seen by participants and spectators alike.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
PM sent

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Going to give this a quick bump since I've added some more details upon request such as demographic information.

Thanks again for the support AM!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Last bumpidy bump bump...

Appreciate all the support AM!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Last bumpidy bump bump...

Appreciate all the support AM!
This is a cool way for companies to give back to the community. Glad I could help you out. Good Luck!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
This is a cool way for companies to give back to the community. Glad I could help you out. Good Luck!
Thank you for the kind words bud.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I don't check this section often enough.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I don't check this section often enough.
Jiigzz

Still have time if u guys wanna jump in. Even just a single product or few packets for a raffle item.

PM me for more info if you want bud.