integrity labs?

deanjames8280

Awards
i have integrity labs cyp and enth ,is this legit?...it all expired jyne of 2020 but is this the same integrity labs everyone talked about? its also clear oil and my first shot was about three weeks ago and i have had a rash ever since my first shot of this stuff(never used a clear oil in testosterone) maybe that the reason.it wouldnt let me up load a closer clearer pic said file too large..any info would be appreciated i havent been able to find any pics of this stuff online..thanks
Screenshot_20201111-100255_Gallery.jpg
in advance

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have integrity labs cyp and enth ,is this legit?...it all expired jyne of 2020 but is this the same integrity labs everyone talked about? its also clear oil and my first shot was about three weeks ago and i have had a rash ever since my first shot of this stuff(never used a clear oil in testosterone) maybe that the reason.it wouldnt let me up load a closer clearer pic said file too large..any info would be appreciated i havent been able to find any pics of this stuff online..thanksView attachment 199348 in advance
You know what?
I can't see it well enough to judge what it is.
.but if it is IL, it is very legit

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have integrity labs cyp and enth ,is this legit?...it all expired jyne of 2020 but is this the same integrity labs everyone talked about? its also clear oil and my first shot was about three weeks ago and i have had a rash ever since my first shot of this stuff(never used a clear oil in testosterone) maybe that the reason.it wouldnt let me up load a closer clearer pic said file too large..any info would be appreciated i havent been able to find any pics of this stuff online..thanksView attachment 199348 in advance
Hey brother.

Take a screenshot of a Good pic, and that should upload.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's definitely a better pic.

I can't be certain, because I don't remember ever running any of their injectibles. Only their orals and TDs.

But I do believe it to be legit.

Someone will hopefully reply soon with a definite answer.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Integrity was the best...was ..they have been busted..
Used only integrity for years. Nothing but great products.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sucks to hear. A great dude. Not that law enforcement would see it that way, but truly a good soul.

The older test e I used was clear and gave a bit of rash sometimes too. Worked great, but different older label.

deanjames8280

Awards
do u nrecognize these labels you think their legit?

do to

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They were busted? Is this the same Integrity Labs owned by a member here?
Yea I’m curious as well. I’m pretty sure he was just back on the forums here like 3-6 months ago? My memory is shot as hell lately. Hope he’s alright; he was by far one of the most helpful and knowledgeable guys on here, and an OG at that lmaoo.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He limited the amount of info he shared with the forum, after he left.

I'm not sure this thread is exactly what he'd want.

(It wouldn't be what I would want)