Integrity labs

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My go to lab too, best place on the market for me!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is my go to lab. Very good to go. I have ordered anavar and will be using it next for my upcoming cycle.

sespress

Awards
Friend is running it now. Legit. Ima text you
For real? That's good news, I keep hearing how "often it's counterfeit" on the market. Have one bottle from them at home awaiting my attentions.

Basically my entire next cycle are these guys, I have only heard good things too. Only thing of them I've bought and tried so far was a "ahem" male enhancement product, almost as a gag gift to myself - and it worked splendidly.

I can't wait to get into the actual gear!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
For real? That's good news, I keep hearing how "often it's counterfeit" on the market. Have one bottle from them at home awaiting my attentions.

Basically my entire next cycle are these guys, I have only heard good things too. Only thing of them I've bought and tried so far was a "ahem" male enhancement product, almost as a gag gift to myself - and it worked splendidly.

I can't wait to get into the actual gear!
My entire cycle right now is Integrity with more about to be bought.

And you've seen how its been good to me.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On test e & tren a and have yet to feel anything from tren 2.5 weeks in... making me question if legit. Also 900mg test and nothing? Idk
If it's Integrity Labs, it's legit. Post a pic of your gear.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yep have a couple more sealed... Just the ones I've been using
So 2.5 weeks in for Test E and Tren A? I wouldn't expect you to feel much, if anything, at that point from the Test. Maybe a small libido increase? But that's about when I started seeing some changes from their tren.

I got mine from the lab and I know it's good due to the results.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It was at 900mg ew and now at 600mg ew
That seems high... I hear ya gotta lower the test and up the tren to let it do the driving...
They compete for the same receptors. That's what everyone told me right before I started my cycle. So the receptors are flooded with Test and only some/none of the Tren. As far as I know/understand.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Any of you ever had the like muscle pump/feeling of oils stuck in your arm after doing shoulder inj? Like I was in the middle of one and I got a bad pump feeling in my chest that I literally had to pull out and feels like oils in the arm
I never have. Are you injecting deep into the muscle tissue? Is it possible you could have injected between the muscle and skin?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't I know? Like if i aspirate it should be bloody then right? And is that wasteful if it was?
No. That's if you were in a vein. I don't know if it would still absorb or not.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Also what have you guys noticed from it? I've had no cough, no night sweats but feel hotter, no real noticeable strength gains, a little lethargy and some insomnia but no increase in muscle mass or decrease in bf. Going to have completed 3 weeks
Have you seen my cycle log? Search Spring Recomp Cycle in Anabolics and look at my results. I forgot the exact numbers from the start but I went an did an Inbody Scan (weight,body fat,etc) and registered at 185 with 7.4% body fat. Down from 185ish and 12ish%.

But I noticed the same thing. No night sweats but warmer, a lot of aggression at first, and some insomnia.

You dropped your test dose down correct? It'll take a week or 2 to start taking effect since your using Enanthate. I think once the Test levels have lowered and the Tren levels take over, you'll get much better effects.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My question is how would I even know if it's not getting muscle?
Have you tried hitting quads? I used to prefer delts but now I use my quads exclusively. 1inch needle all the way in so no worrying about any leaking out of not getting it deep enough.

sespress

Awards
I've not used the tren, but the test e and the no ester pwo stuff is all correct and lovely.

sespress

Awards
Dude I'm not an expert but you were on it long enough for it to be effecting you no matter what kind of ester it was / was-not. What was that months? 6 Weeks or something?
Are you done w/ your cycle and on PCT now? (I tend to get a bit under the weather first week or so off a cycle).

I've no direct experience w/ Tren but I haven't heard anyone say they didn't feel it before and the other products from Integrity have all packed one hell of a punch for everyone else I've spoken to. I don't want to be rude, I'm just not sure what we can tell you here at this point.

csoman

Awards
Are these guys still around? Used them before and was looking to run again, but can't get in contact with old email.. Feel free to PM a brotha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Are these guys still around? Used them before and was looking to run again, but can't get in contact with old email.. Feel free to PM a brotha
Nope sorry. They are no longer in business

HeadDown

Awards
I realize this is an old thread now but I was curious about integrity as well. I used him frequently over the last 2 years and it sucks to hear he’s gone now. Any comparable alternatives out there?

maestro69

Awards
can anyone direct me in the right direction to purchase products from this lab, been hearing nothing but good things