Integrity Labs Anadrol 25mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Bro, at 5’11” 155 lbs and 20 years old I wouldn’t recommend taking anything. You need to eat a ton and hit the gym like an animal. You can really mess your body up using AAS and other forms of exogenous hormones before the age of 25 when your body completely matures.

That being said if you’re bound and determined to take some sort of anabolic and have never run anything previously I would not recommend starting with Anadrol. It’s one of the most potent oral steroids on the market. I would look into starting with something a little more tame like a 1/4 Andro cycle. For a good 1/4 Andro cycle, use the search fuction. Lots of good layouts and results from cycle logs on this site.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to eat and train and eat some more. Absolutely no reason to take anything at your age. Your playing with fire and going to hurt yourself

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sell that $h!t make some money and go buy some good food. And eat right and train like a beast. You dont want to cycle now, and definetly not with ABombs

greg916

Awards
Dude you can get huge at a young age when all your hormones are at their highest. Take advantage of these times and build up an awesome natural base. Then, as time goes on an age sets in, by all means explore PEDs after educating yourself on them. I’m 27 and still haven’t touched anything yet (might soon).

I gained a ton of size naturally my summer after ending college. My life consisted of training , sleeping, and barbecuing steaks and burgers constantly. **** worked lol.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
What’s up guys I was recently given a bottle of 25mg “Anadrol” from a company called Integrity Labs. The person who gave It to me says it is not the real oxymetholone but works just as good. He says it’s not the real stuff. But online research says a lot differently . Just looking for some input on what he’s talking about because my internet research tells me this stuff is the real deal but I could be wrong. Also, I’m 5’11” , 20 years old almost 21, and weigh 155. Can this stuff be taken in a safe manner for me? And what type of PCT should be taken after this, how long should I cycle, how should I eat during the cycle etc... I care about my body so be completely honest with everything ! Thanks
You don't need this. Not yet. Not at those stats.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gained a ton of size naturally my summer after ending college. My life consisted of training, sleeping, and barbecuing steaks and burgers constantly. **** worked lol.
Hell yes! (Mmmm bbq ? )

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Dude you can get huge at a young age when all your hormones are at their highest. Take advantage of these times and build up an awesome natural base. Then, as time goes on an age sets in, by all means explore PEDs after educating yourself on them. I’m 27 and still haven’t touched anything yet (might soon).

I gained a ton of size naturally my summer after ending college. My life consisted of training , sleeping, and barbecuing steaks and burgers constantly. **** worked lol.
Hell yea. Go look up Seth Feroce and Stan Efferding. Two dude who push the importance of food and proper training/living a good lifestyle over everything.

Brenwad

Awards
Hell yea. Go look up Seth Feroce and Stan Efferding. Two dude who push the importance of food and proper training/living a good lifestyle over everything.
And who are also total gear monsters. Efferding was 150 at 6ft tall before gear,so terrible example tbh.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up guys I was recently given a bottle of 25mg “Anadrol” from a company called Integrity Labs. The person who gave It to me says it is not the real oxymetholone but works just as good. He says it’s not the real stuff. But online research says a lot differently . Just looking for some input on what he’s talking about because my internet research tells me this stuff is the real deal but I could be wrong. Also, I’m 5’11” , 20 years old almost 21, and weigh 155. Can this stuff be taken in a safe manner for me? And what type of PCT should be taken after this, how long should I cycle, how should I eat during the cycle etc... I care about my body so be completely honest with everything ! Thanks
Hmmmmm.....if I were you, I'd look at the good advice you were given by guys with hundreds and thousands of posts, vs the ones who have less than 30. .... but that's just my opinion.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
.. At 20 yo...

Then you are almost able to discuss anabolics in this forum. You must be 21.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
And who are also total gear monsters. Efferding was 150 at 6ft tall before gear,so terrible example tbh.
Eh, not necessarily a bad example. Efferding has straight up said in recent interviews that if you’re not trying to compete at the highest level, ie IFBB Open division or high level powerlifting, there’s no reason to use AAS. Just because they have used AAS in the past and still continue too doesn’t mean they don’t have good info. The both push proper nutrition and working your ass off above all else. Just my opinion though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was 160 skinny fat @ 5’10” at age 20 after a year of bro benching & iso machines...then I started a real 5x5 strength/mass program and started eating like I was tired of being a wimp. I was 195 8 months later, without ever touching anabolics.

“Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weights!!!” - Ronnie Coleman. If you watched vids of his meals, you’d see the same principles apply in the kitchen. Gotta eat to grow!

JAlmeida2290

Awards

Thanks for all the input guys, appreciate all the information and advice and to be honest I have been eating crazy and training crazy I’ve seen results. Only reason I even thought about this was because the person whom given It to me said it wasn’t the real stuff. Not real anadrol but works just as good as it. It’s a green capsule looks nothing like the real anadrol. But I appreciate all the information and I’ll continue what I’m doing naturally thanks guys

JAlmeida2290

Awards
what would you recommend for a meal plan? My metabolism is also through the roof , I can eat an entire meal chicken rice steak pasta you name in and less than an hour later I’m getting rid of it no joke.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well for starters, eat more calorically dense food. Never choose chicken breast when you could have a fattier cut for example. Add healthy fats to meals (olive oil on your pasta, avocado with your whole eggs). Ground meat is easier to eat, and even 90/10 has way more fat and calories than chicken. Use sauces and condiments, cheese can add lots of calories if you want.

A cup of oats is about 250 calories. You add a tbsp of coconut oil, drizzle with honey, berries and some almonds and you have 5-600 calories of fuel that is practically the same amount of effort to put down.

Blending a banana and pb in your shakes can add 250 calories just like that. Making it with milk or almond milk can add another 200+ easy. Drinking calories is easier than eating.

JAlmeida2290

Awards
Thanks I appreciate it, usually for breakfast I just have 2 cups of oatmeal and 4-5 eggs . But I don’t really add anything to the oats or the eggs to get those extra calories . I’ll try out what you just said and usually for my shakes I add a tablespoon of peanut butter and usually eat a banana on the way to the gym but I’ll give those a shot. Any specific times you think I should be taking my shakes other than right after a workout , maybe the morning? Sometimes I don’t have time to finish my whole breakfast so maybe the shake In the morning would be a good idea too

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks I appreciate it, usually for breakfast I just have 2 cups of oatmeal and 4-5 eggs . But I don’t really add anything to the oats or the eggs to get those extra calories . I’ll try out what you just said and usually for my shakes I add a tablespoon of peanut butter and usually eat a banana on the way to the gym but I’ll give those a shot. Any specific times you think I should be taking my shakes other than right after a workout , maybe the morning? Sometimes I don’t have time to finish my whole breakfast so maybe the shake In the morning would be a good idea too
Any time that you can.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was never hungry when I woke when bulking, but having a big sweet blended shake first thing was an easy way to knock back 800-1,000 calories on my drive to work that would stimulate ghrelin-release (hunger!) within a couple hours.

Getting something in you first thing in the day is key to getting your appetite onboard. Waiting (fasting) is a great way to come up short on calories and lose weight. I’m fasting right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.