Inspiration?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is your inspiration, what or who inspired you to improve yourself via muscle building?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine would be bill phillips, Ronnie coleman, and Vince Gironda. When I first got into working out eas was big cytovol, betagen were some of my first supplements that I tried and enjoyed. Big Ron because I mean you know why. The last one probably the most influential to me so many great teaching techniques and principles Vince Gironda the best trainer of al time and extremely underrated!!

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My motivation was to get bigger so people didn't pick on me... I was a soaking wet 9st when I started 7 years ago. Now I'm almost 18 stone. Nobody say's sh*t to me anymore. lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My motivation was to get bigger so people didn't pick on me... I was a soaking wet 9st when I started 7 years ago. Now I'm almost 18 stone. Nobody say's sh*t to me anymore. lol.
18 stones? What is this measurement technique? How big are the stones... 18 stones.. is it a handful of stones or is it big stones? You left me with so many questions

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Terry921

Terry921

Awards
My girlfriend really inspires me to achieve new results!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At 14-15 I was the tall skinny kid, not basketball tall , but taller than most people in my class. Spring Freshman football I was undersized, and I would get pummeled , then bullied. Same for my freshman year. From the end of that season to the next I hit the weights. believe it or not I drank down twinlabs weight gainer. I literally put on 30 pounds. Got strong too. I Worked on squatting and powercleans with the front squat added. I got to average with those weights as far as the team went, but big gains compared to the year before.

Now I’m 51, I’ve been doing this since 15 y/o. I’m at the point where it’s now my church, it’s a part of my life and I need it to clear my mind and be positive.