Insane acne 8months after pct

gynopuff

Awards
Its been8months since i stopped pct and i have insane acne. I did not have it before but had it as a teen.. My last blood levels were 3months ago

Free t 13.9
E2 36

Accutane? I'm28 yr old

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Accutane should be used as a last resort. It's hard on the body.
What have you tried? Any body washes, creams, etc?
Also, what have you been eating? Regardless of what people might think diet plays a role in skin health as well.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
If it's really severe acne and it's deep nodules, definitely hop on 40mg of accutane for a couple of months. then 60 for 3rd month and 60 again for the 4th month.Or if your liver is fine I would even say to just do 80 for the 4th month.

It's best to dose it moderately for a short while then take low dose for 2-3 months. I've tried this a couple times and acne came back eventually just as bad if not worse.

My final run I went to the doc and ran it from 40-80mg in a course of 6months and for the first time, finally done with acne. It's been over two years now and no acne.

I had pretty bad cystic acne too. If it's bad like that then definitely hop on it and don't risk getting bad scars as well as emotional scarring. Just make sure you get your blood test done each month for your liver.

gynopuff

Awards
Accutane should be used as a last resort. It's hard on the body.
What have you tried? Any body washes, creams, etc?
Also, what have you been eating? Regardless of what people might think diet plays a role in skin health as well.
I've tried it all what foods should i avoid