Innovapharm Limitless Enraged Extreme vs Genetech Pharma Labs Hemoshock

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Just picked up a 2 months worth of 1,3. My go to pre is Hemoshock. Had a disappointing experience with God of Rage in July-August but had good results with Limitless from Innovapharm. I'm gonna compare both in a small review/log for some fun. I'll post reactions realtime during workouts.

I work out at 5am on an empty stomach so 1,3 has definitely helped big time. I've been off 1,3 for over 2 weeks and have been filling the void with a clearance tub of Yeah Buddy by Ronnie Coleman to try to pull through early am workouts on sometimes 3-5 hours of sleep due to work.

Let's do this.

Last edited:
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enraged Extreme is awesome dude, I guarantee you wont be disappointed. I like it better than Meso and Dust Extreme...gives you that head down, hood up, world out, go to work kind of energy and focus. My current fav pre

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Day 1. 5am. Just downed 8oz of Eng Extreme mixed with 6gm of Creatine Monohydrate from Jarrow Formulas. Got 4gm of bcaa from Anabol Natutals mixed in 32oz of water with a tbsp of tang (lol) .

Let's do some legs and whatever comes to mind. Should be in the gym in about 30 min

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
20 min later. The feeling is like the difference of hearing Jimi Hendrix vs listening to Jimi Hendrix. Warming up right now.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Ok. Let me just state 1,3 doesn't fix everything. Just realized that I left my bcaa mix back home in the kitchen. Gotta work on that memory. Maybe innovapharm makes a good supp to help with short term memory loss lol.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Last set of leg presses. 15 reps now up to 7 plates on each side. Feeling pretty
Good here. Thinking about what food to eat post workout already. Btw my height is 5'4 and I weigh around 165-168lbs

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Went for one more. Anger kicked in did 8 plates on each side for 20reps. Met My maker and he gave me a high five. Onward to leg curls calves and some stretching. Good stuff so far~~my only worry is my system getting used to the dosage about hopefully not needing to 2 scoop in a week.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Back home and ready to eat. Still buzzing with a calm euphoria. Let's see how long this effects stays with me.

So far day 1 back on 1,3 is very good.

I'm gonna run enraged extreme for a week and switch over to hemoshock and log the same workouts to see the difference. Big ups to Innovpharm for what seems like a great product so far. Hope everyone is having a great day and training hard and smart. Off to work in a few

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Came down from limitless around 11am. Around 3-4pm I crashed a bit and felt a bit sleepy driving home. Could it be the lack of sleep? Possibly...I hope to catch up a bit on sleep tonight and train tomorrow better refueled.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Updated: today I'm not sore. So weird that i trained so intensely yesterday. Wondering what it was...diet? Extra bcaa? Either or I'm krushing upper body today at 6am

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Done workout. Today I noticed I didn't have that "tunnel vision feeling" like I had yesterday. I was able to crush it hard and do tons of giant as well as supersets. A very subtle feeling. As an original Hyde user, I remember always having that insane drugged out feeling on Hyde. This new generation of 1,3 feels slightly different however still an improvement over any preworkout that doesn't have 1,3. Time to eat. Next week I'll try out Hemoshock.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
First day on Hemoshock. Green apple flavor and has 45 servings. Took it around 5am and got to the gym at 530. Hit chest a bit of back and biceps with enthusiasm. Super and giants sets seemed quite easy.

It's 9am and I still feel the effect. I am not sure if the stim profile is the same but it sure does feel the same. I'm still experiencing a slight lack of tunnel vision as compared to my first experience with 1,3 however I do notice that with Hemoshock I feel I bit more rushed around in the gym. I am still recovering from a busy work weekend so I think I'll have a better evaluation tomorrow or Wednesday once I catch up on rest.

Last edited:
BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Day 2 on Hemoshock. 1 scoop around 515am. Make a mistake of eating 1/4 slice of leftover pizza as I was hungry. Directions said to take on empty stomach. More on that later:

Today I did the same exact leg workout from last week on enraged extreme. I was able to take some notes on the subtle differences between the 2.

Warming up today on leg extensions, I was able to handle the same amount of weight but noticed a better blood flow...the pump came quicker and I was more vascular.

On ward to leg presses: 6 sets of 15 reps, starting with 3 plates on each side...ended with 8 plates on each side with the last set at 20 reps.

I was able to reach the intended reps and weight from last week but did noticed that my legs got tighter. The last set was tough and I didn't have the same intensity as last week but the pump was outrageous afterwards. I didn't sweat much compared to last week. Eating that small slice of pizza kind of irritated my stomach in conjunction with Hemoshock.

4 sets of leg curls and I was able to better my last set in comparison to the previous week which entailed doing drop sets until failure.

I didn't have as much time as last week so I kind of hurried the workout. Missed out on calves.

It's now 9am and I feel a good sense of calm and awareness.

So far both pre workouts are very very good. The 1,3 is smooth. If you're looking more for a pump, Hemoshock seems to squeeze ahead of enraged extreme. However if you want more intensity, a bit of a sweat and are looking to pull a new PR, enraged would be more suited for you. We will see what happens on the next workout.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. As much as I like Angel Dust Extreme, I want to try something different. Maybe Enrgaged extreme

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Subbed. As much as I like Angel Dust Extreme, I want to try something different. Maybe Enrgaged extreme
I haven't tried any of the blackstone labs preworkouts. Only whatever was recommended to me from my local supp shop. So far both of the tested pres are very good.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Angel Dust Extreme isn't a prop blend. I have no clue the amount of DMAA and Phenyl is in enraged extreme

enraged_chris

Awards
If you like dust extreme you'd be a fan of either of the enraged... approx 400mg of caffeine and 80mg of dmaa with a really amped up nootropic blend you won't see anywhere else. The phenylp is over 100mg

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
If you like dust extreme you'd be a fan of either of the enraged... approx 400mg of caffeine and 80mg of dmaa with a really amped up nootropic blend you won't see anywhere else. The phenylp is over 100mg
There ya go!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Any coupon if I ordered direct? Maybe PM me? Thanks!

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Still running on Hemoshock this week. I've been so busy with work I didn't get to log yesterday. Today I did chest and back with more emphasis on back and upper chest. I didn't sleep well and Hemoshock helped today with the grogginess. I must say it feels like I'm used to the 1,3 already. I don't know what it is, maybe it's my high tolerance to stims. Although I took almost a 3 week break from 1,3 i feel exactly the same as I did when I went up to 2 scoops of Hemoshock and or even 2 scoops of God of Rage. I wonder if I should take 1,3 every other day.

Maybe I'm a bit over trained and not rested. I'll see what happens tomorrow when I hit legs again. My diet is good and my protein is adequate.

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
And...today I missed the gym...it's my wife's birthday and I worked last night all the way unil 330am. So my 5am workout wouldn't be a good idea. Next week im going to rotate back and forth to log in any differences.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered Enraged Extreme direct with the code. Will report back when I get it

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Well I've been running both pres on and off for the past week and came to conclusion that Enraged Extreme does what it says...for those days you need to go further in intensity~~~this will DO IT. Hemoshock is less intense but for me, I had better pump days on it. For deadlifts and leg day? Extreme HANDS DOWN. Good luck to everyone who decides to buy either or, both companies make a quality product. Thank you INNOVAPHARM and GPL!

enraged_chris

Awards
Well I've been running both pres on and off for the past week and came to conclusion that Enraged Extreme does what it says...for those days you need to go further in intensity~~~this will DO IT. Hemoshock is less intense but for me, I had better pump days on it. For deadlifts and leg day? Extreme HANDS DOWN. Good luck to everyone who decides to buy either or, both companies make a quality product. Thank you INNOVAPHARM and GPL!
Thanks for the review man. We are always big fans of feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review man. We are always big fans of feedback.
yes, thanks for the review BoloYeung1. I have some enraged coming and after reading your review I am excited to try it---big fan of strong stims!!!

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
Thank you guys! I took a break from internet stuff as the holidays get too crazy for me. I am positive that all of you will love enraged extreme! Today will do a 4x6 of squats bench and deadlift and another 4x6 of 3 accessory exercises. It's mandatory I take this stuff to handle the volume. Happy New Year and everyone stay healthy and lift heavy but safely!