Injury Mid-Cycle.....

qwerty666

Awards
So, I have been getting constant lower-back pains for the past 3 weeks now....I went to the doc and he said no lifting for 6 weeks...Besides that I am going to go absolutely nuts for 6 weeks, i have to stop my epistane pulse cycle (yeah i know, epi pulse = newbieness but its my 1st hormonal cycle). What should be done here, i am half-done with the cycle. thanks for helpin out a fellow steroid newb. hey, ya gotta learn somehow, right?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not listen to your doctors advice. Go see a chiropractor, they really work their magic. The only thing a doctor will do is send you off for a scan. The scan will come back fine and you'll still be in pain. In my opinion, they're totally useless when it comes to this stuff. If you're after pain-killers, well that's a different story :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
So, I have been getting constant lower-back pains for the past 3 weeks now

i have to stop my epistane pulse cycle

i am half-done with the cycle.
How many weeks into your cycle are you?

If your 3wks in, and you've been having lower back pains for 3wks, it might just be back pumps.

qwerty666

Awards
nahreally? back pumps even not workin out? i never heard of that....but its def not back pumps. i always have had back issues and its getting worse so im just gonna go for an x-ray to see if i really did any damage. im still gonna take it easy for this week though. BUT definitly not for 6 weeks. fork that

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
nahreally? back pumps even not workin out? i never heard of that....but its def not back pumps.
Back pumps are going to be more from the compound your taking, and less from actual weight lifting, although the 2 tend to go hand in hand.

So the question remains, how many weeks into your epi cycle are you and why wouldnt you be working out? Whats the point of running the cycle then if you werent going to lift?

qwerty666

Awards
OK i'll recap and make it simple...
im 3 weeks in the cycle.
Hurt my back..cant lift.
have to stop the cycle b/c of i cant lift.....whats so hard to understand here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I hope so too, but correct me if im wrong, you can get back pumps at any time, right?

i have no personal experience with this, but i would assume that its possible to get them anytime u do something that involves ur lower back

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
im 3 weeks in the cycle.
Hurt my back..cant lift.

Okay lets recap: your exactly were i said you might be in my first post, hence back pains = back pumps.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i have no personal experience with this, but i would assume that its possible to get them anytime u do something that involves ur lower back
Which would be sitting, standing, walking, pooping, everything includes your lower back pretty much.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im 3 weeks in the cycle.
Hurt my back..cant lift.

ok, were is the actual pain? lower back in the middle? on the side? does it feel stiff?.....i am by no means a doctor, but please answer those questions and we'll go from there