Injury & Andros

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I swear i have the worst luck in the world. Having started my 1/4 andro cycle yesterday i noticed over the last 3 days prior ive been having lower back pain..nothing too painful so i took my dosage yesterday and cracked on with a good gym session.

Noticed last night symptoms getting worse so did my pilates stretching..even got wife to massage back. Woke today stiff as a board and in worse pain....really disapointed as now cant train this week and off to physio Wednesday. So shall i stop the cycle until back fit as only took 1 days worth??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you need active release therapy, or you have a partially slipped or herniated disc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Might as well hold off until you feel better. It’s just one dose. Nothing serious.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Might as well hold off until you feel better. It’s just one dose. Nothing serious.
Yeah I agree....all because some idiot parked too close to my vehicle so had to bend/twist at awkward angle to put my kid in car seat. Never had back issues prior other than pelvic upslip once which was sorted in a few days. Fingers crossed its a week delay 2 at most.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep just don’t take anymore and it’ll be waiting for you in the cupboard when you’re feeling ready to begin again. My advice is complete a minimum of one week real training, if not two, to make sure you’re healthy enough to get after it and really make your cycle count. Until you can do that, keep it locked up.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sucks bro. Take time to heal! On a positive note... at least it happend day 1 and not something like day 14 lol

cgun

Awards
Maybe go to a massage therapist and get some psoas and QL work. That will probably help this not happen in the future and might help now too

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep just don’t take anymore and it’ll be waiting for you in the cupboard when you’re feeling ready to begin again. My advice is complete a minimum of one week real training, if not two, to make sure you’re healthy enough to get after it and really make your cycle count. Until you can do that, keep it locked up.
Thanks for the advice will do...its tough as i was on a roll and finally decided on my supps and training program. Now i'll no doubt start looking at the tub of 1-Androstenediol i bought by Anabolic Pharmaceuticals and wonder if its real or bunk....the under the tongue test doesnt work with the diol version apparently FFS.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well good news on back front, nothing to do with disks..looks like i had a slight twist and left side pelvic up tilt slighty...physio litterally pulled leg to straighten it...ouch!!

Am thinking of experimenting to see if the 1-AD is actually legit by using it solo for 1st week say at 200mg..should be enough to notice shutdown?? If alls good ill then throw in androtest and run both 300mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back is healthy. 1 week wouldn’t be long enough to notice physical shrinkage of testes for me on 1ad. Need something strong like M1T for that.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad your back is healthy. 1 week wouldn’t be long enough to notice physical shrinkage of testes for me on 1ad. Need something strong like M1T for that.
Ahh ok...yeah M1-T kicked in fast for me. Guess ill have to wait a bit longer then or just stick with 1 andro or purchase PRE Nano 1-T.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh ok...yeah M1-T kicked in fast for me. Guess ill have to wait a bit longer then or just stick with 1 andro or purchase PRE Nano 1-T.
ARE YOU TAKING 1AD OR 1ANDRO?

They’re different chemicals.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ARE YOU TAKING 1AD OR 1ANDRO?

They’re different chemicals.
I have 1-AD by Anabolic Pharmaceuticals which im not sure is legit as cant find any logs on it. Its 1-Androstendiol (allegedly) and its tablets. No burning sensation under tongue but apparently thats not uncommon for diol version, so i have no way of knowing as nobody seems to have logged this stuff.

I also have 1-Andro (Super Mandro) and PRE Androtest 4-AD. Its was this I took for a day before back went south.

If i knew the 1-AD was legit id run that for obvious reasons...decisions decisons..what a week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I’d just be taking all of that. No reason not to....

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I’d just be taking all of that. No reason not to....
Ha ha....that would be something. Thought id ease back into it as havent done a cycle for a few years.

I'll give the 1-AD a whirl and report back as it its legit it would be beneficial for everyone to know it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha....that would be something. Thought id ease back into it as havent done a cycle for a few years.

I'll give the 1-AD a whirl and report back as it its legit it would be beneficial for everyone to know it.
Hey I got the same 2 bottles of the 1-AD by anabolic pharmaceuticals and am really concerned if they are legit or not? They also look different than what is posted online because it has EXTREME in red letters on white bottle.. did you ever get around to trying it?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey I got the same 2 bottles of the 1-AD by anabolic pharmaceuticals and am really concerned if they are legit or not? They also look different than what is posted online because it has EXTREME in red letters on white bottle.. did you ever get around to trying it?
Thats odd?? Mine is a black plastic bottle with the Blue and White Label...similar to the pictures online. Nowhere on the label is it red or does it say EXTREME on

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats odd?? Mine is a black plastic bottle with the Blue and White Label...similar to the pictures online. Nowhere on the label is it red or does it say EXTREME on
Hmm.. where did you order from can you post a pic?? I remember I ordered I think it was from cut price prohormones and on the web site it had the white bottles with blue lettering and then the one I got also had blue and white but said extreme in red letters? I don’t know how to post pics.. ughh.. can you post yours?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot stick. Everything about that seems fake, the bottle isn’t right, the label isn’t right. Just nope. Send it back if Un opened
Sorry which one...black or white bottle??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one that isn’t what they posted on line that says extreme. If I ever get something that isn’t the same as what’s posted online I just send it back. I’dc if it’s legit or not. Too risky

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yours looks slightly more professional than mine. It says its made for Anabolic Pharmacueticals USA on back but with a .co.uk web address that doesnt link to any site?? Mine are white tablets are yours??
Looking on their site now, they’re showing a pic of the “extreme” version

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally get what you mean about it being a risk! But what’s the worse case scenario? Like it contains DNP or some dangerous ****? I wish I could get them tested.. sucks because I really wanted to try legit 1-AD! I mean predator nutrition has nano 1-T and I feel much more comfortable with them as they are not some random Fly by night UK site you feel me??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I totally get what you mean about it being a risk! But what’s the worse case scenario? Like it contains DNP or some dangerous ****? I wish I could get them tested.. sucks because I really wanted to try legit 1-AD! I mean predator nutrition has nano 1-T and I feel much more comfortable with them as they are not some random Fly by night UK site you feel me??
Where did you purchase yours from?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you purchase yours from?
It was cutpriceprohormones.co.uk
They don’t have the. 1-ad or m1-t by anabolic pharmaceuticals anymore but they seemed pretty legit as far as everything else they offer.. now the only place I see the 1-AD pop up is that prohormone.biz and what’s funny is the pic of the 1- AD they show is the exact one the other site sent me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was cutpriceprohormones.co.uk
They don’t have the. 1-ad or m1-t by anabolic pharmaceuticals anymore but they seemed pretty legit as far as everything else they offer.. now the only place I see the 1-AD pop up is that prohormone.biz and what’s funny is the pic of the 1- AD they show is the exact one the other site sent me.
Yeah i noticed it was removed from that site. I actually ordered 1-AD from a distributor in Cardiff and it showed Anabolic Edge 1-AD but the one above showed up??? I thought...hmm ill give that a miss as no way of testing its legit.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i noticed it was removed from that site. I actually ordered 1-AD from a distributor in Cardiff and it showed Anabolic Edge 1-AD but the one above showed up??? I thought...hmm ill give that a miss as no way of testing its legit.
So do you think you are going to run the 1-AD? I’m so eager to try it but again just wish I New for sure! If it was from predator nutrition I would have no doubt it would be quality as they are a big name retailer and not some unknown underground website you know

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So do you think you are going to run the 1-AD? I’m so eager to try it but again just wish I New for sure! If it was from predator nutrition I would have no doubt it would be quality as they are a big name retailer and not some unknown underground website you know
I wont be running it thats for sure. There seems to be other variations of this tub kicking about so not going to risk it. PN do Nano 1-T...looks expensive though. I've started an Ostarine/MK677 cycle at mo to lose some BF and stuff instead.