Injection site soreness.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I shot my first Test E on Monday and had to use a 21g needle took forever and now on Thursday my injection site is sore as all get out. I have done heating pads, rubbing/massage and it still feels like someone frogged me in my butt cheek. I wish the soreness would go away. It is not swollen or red just sore.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shot my first Test E on Monday and had to use a 21g needle took forever and now on Thursday my injection site is sore as all get out. I have done heating pads, rubbing/massage and it still feels like someone frogged me in my butt cheek. I wish the soreness would go away. It is not swollen or red just sore.
Some soreness is normal and a 21g needle is pretty big IMO..

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have pinned before and it was fine the first two days, but today hurts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be a higher amount of BA, bad oil, or the 21g pin.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try using a 23g and the soreness will slowy go away as the test dissapates(real word ??)as the test goes away

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heat your gear up in the pin. You can put it down in a glass of super hot water for a couple minutes, change needles and hit it. Follow that with 5 minutes of massage or massage/heat. All That should help. And for the love of God through out those damn 21g and get you some 25's or 23's. ;)