Injection Site Soreness.....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am doing my first cycle and I choose to inject into my deltoid. I am using a 23 gauge 1.5" needle. Everything is sterilized before injecting, a new needle everytime. I am doing 1 ML twice a week. Alternating deltoids, taking around 5-7 seconds to inject. Right after injection my delt is sore as ****!!! It seems to last about the whole day, then goes back to normal. I wondered if this is semi-normal? I know I could use other sites such as my thigh/glute, but for some reason the deltoid just seems right for me. Anyone have any info on why this is happening? Or is this common?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
very common, and personally i would use a 1" for delts or just dont go all the way in with the 1.5".

i pinned delts twice and that was enough for me to find other spots

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
very common, and personally i would use a 1" for delts or just dont go all the way in with the 1.5".

i pinned delts twice and that was enough for me to find other spots
ok sounds good...just sucks when I inject in the morning I have to deal with the soreness all day....I had read somewhere to like massage the area...but that ****ing hurts like all hell.....

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yes, 1in for delts, 1.5 for quads, 2 for glutes. what are we pinning? if it is water based then the soreness if quite normal. If oil, then not as common, yet still probably nothing to worry about, may just be you...(not saying your a pu$$y, just everone reacts diffrently to diffrent conditions)