Unanswered injection quesiton

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I know this is going to sound stupid. I know i also cant be the only one to do it. I always make sure to swab my leg or whatever area i do the shot in. The thing is every now and then like tonight i forgot to swab the top of the multi dose vial. Now I did swab the needle of the syringe just to be safe. Anything major to be worried about? I know typically you swab the top of the bottle as well

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, you shouldn't be injecting with the same needle that you have been pulling from the vial with, for start. But my friend is nurse, and for some kind of same question, she told me not to worry about that, chances of infection are realy small.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I draw and pin with same needle. You’ll be fine. Unless you like licked the top you’re probably gonna be fine

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just started using the drawing needle then shooting needle. Previously i did not. This time i did use it as i had the last week

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I probably wouldn’t swab the needle. You don’t want microfibers getting stuck inside you.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I probably wouldn’t swab the needle. You don’t want microfibers getting stuck inside you.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran sust 250 about 10 years ago, knew absolutely nothing, didn't swab anything, used same pin to draw and inject. Needless to say i got abscess in my glute. I had kim kardashians ass on 1 side of my body