Injection issue

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey boys long time no chat. I did a glute shot on Friday and it's now Thursday. After the shot I felt fine until Tuesday Wednesday the area felt sore like I had a lump there. I got a decent lump there now that hurts however the area is not red and I do not have a fever. Does this sound like a hematoma or deep bruise? I don't have insurance and don't wanna go to the doctor if I don't need to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would message it and that may break it up ?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did you pin? Lotta people get this with dhb i think

reforged

Awards
I had an infection in left tricep a few yrs ago that I didn't catch right away because it initially didn't hurt or turn red, have fever, etc. After a wk to 10 days it began to swell, still without redness, fever and the like. Had to be lanced and hole stuffed with this shoestring looking stuff for the next 2 months. Not sayin that's what you have, just something to keep in mind and watch out for.

Charger69

Awards
If you followed proper protocol, it’s unlikely you will have an infection. It should subside in another week.
I have had this numerous times and no infection.
BTW- I have had an infection that had to be surgically removed. I was sloppy for some time in my protocol and it finally caught up with me.

reforged

Awards
If you followed proper protocol, it’s unlikely you will have an infection. It should subside in another week.
I have had this numerous times and no infection.
BTW- I have had an infection that had to be surgically removed. I was sloppy for some time in my protocol and it finally caught up with me.
Very true. When it happened I had been religiously alcohol swabbing everything I used. Vial, needle, inj site. Still, it happened. Not saying I didnt miss something in my procedure, very well could have. Im also prone to cellulitis. I didnt mean to imply that inj protocol was the issue, just that it is something to keep in mind.

Charger69

Awards
Very true. When it happened I had been religiously alcohol swabbing everything I used. Vial, needle, inj site. Still, it happened. Not saying I didnt miss something in my procedure, very well could have. Im also prone to cellulitis. I didnt mean to imply that inj protocol was the issue, just that it is something to keep in mind.
I would not wipe the needle. The needle should be sterile. I am assuming that you are not reusing them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would not wipe the needle. The needle should be sterile. I am assuming that you are not reusing them.
also use 1 needle for drawing and a separate 2nd needle for injecting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Must !

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So ....are you using underground stuff? Have you injected from the same vial previously without issue at the same dose?

Some underground stuff has higher levels of antibacterial ingredients to compensate for the fact that they are made outside of an appropriate lab and the concentration can cause pain.

Also, some higher dosed stuff, like 500 mg/ml testosterone, can cause large amounts of pain a day or two after. Lumps, feeling like you did a crazy glute workout, etc. Is all possible from that.

If it was the first or second time from a new vial that caused this, then it may be a concentration issue. You can avoid this by getting some sterile oil and diluting it yourself, using proper technique.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 19
datsthat Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 11
sullyx44 Anabolics 12
subpop200 Anabolics 2