Injecting every other day for TRT

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Are there really any benefits to injecting smaller amounts of testosterone enanthate every other day compared to every 3rd day? Say if I were to inject 30mg every other day, would levels stay a little more even or about the same compared to injecting 45mg every 3rd day? Even injecting every day wouldn't matter to me as long as it gave me very stable levels with negligible e2 increase.

Also, say if I'm traveling somewhere for a week and don't want to bring my test-e with me, should I just inject 80mg-90mg the morning I leave? I know it will give me anxiety a few hours later, but it's better than injecting too little for the week right?

vassille

Awards
Are there really any benefits to injecting smaller amounts of testosterone enanthate every other day compared to every 3rd day? Say if I were to inject 30mg every other day, would levels stay a little more even or about the same compared to injecting 45mg every 3rd day? Even injecting every day wouldn't matter to me as long as it gave me very stable levels with negligible e2 increase.

Also, say if I'm traveling somewhere for a week and don't want to bring my test-e with me, should I just inject 80mg-90mg the morning I leave? I know it will give me anxiety a few hours later, but it's better than injecting too little for the week right?
In the case of TRT if you handle it ok with 2x a week dont bother more often. However if you enjoy pining the more often you inject the more constant the level would be and if it's within let's say 600-700 the estro should be within normal ranges.
For second question is yes.