Injectable vs oral superdrol (if you’ve tried both get in here)

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lots say it seems that you absorb more injectable but the other side to the argument is

oral has to go through 1st pass in the liver which has an effect on igf -1 leading to the oral version being stronger. This was taken from a comparison of injectable vs oral winstrol - i haven’t read it

I just got some injectable because I can’t run oral.

what is your experience with the strength of either of these compared?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inject kicks almost as much ass as some god damn mother fucking isis killing Americans do. I fucking love the ****. 12mg made me feel like I could rule the world, and **** your gf at the same time as well as beat your ass for trying to stop me.

Hope that helped explain how fun it is.

Also injectable is supposed to be better for the liver, and this **** is nasty. I mean truly nasty so the less my liver has to put up with, the better.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Inject kicks almost as much ass as some god damn mother fucking isis killing Americans do. I fucking love the ****. 12mg made me feel like I could rule the world, and **** your gf at the same time as well as beat your ass for trying to stop me.

Hope that helped explain how fun it is.

Also injectable is supposed to be better for the liver, and this **** is nasty. I mean truly nasty so the less my liver has to put up with, the better.
Haha how would you compare the mass gains of oral vs injectable at the same dose I’m worried inject is weaker after reading that igf thing

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would only ever run 12 mg of inject, I think any more and my head would explode from Bp issues, that is, unless I ripped off someone else’s first.

I think 12 mg inject is = 24 mg oral 1:2 ratio
Half life is only 12 hours on inject and it hits within 30 min of pinning

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would only ever run 12 mg of inject, I think any more and my head would explode from Bp issues, that is, unless I ripped off someone else’s first.

I think 12 mg inject is = 24 mg oral 1:2 ratio
Half life is only 12 hours on inject and it hits within 30 min of pinning
Good to hear. Last time I ran it my set endurance went up a ton almost instantly. It really dries me out and gave a look of a loss of a few percent bodyfat but I didn’t eat enough so I didn’t really see it shine at mass at all

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why can’t you run oral? If you have any sort of issues, do not run it. Period. It’s the nastiest stuff I’ve ever used. I’m taking a whole bunch of liver **** too

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt think IGF would be anything too significant in this scenario, over the course of an oral cycle? I know every bit of gainz helps, but I doubt much of sdrols power as an anabolic is its potential to increase IGF *shrug*

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Why can’t you run oral? If you have any sort of issues, do not run it. Period. It’s the nastiest stuff I’ve ever used. I’m taking a whole bunch of liver **** too
Oral effects my thyroid and I lose gains. Injectable feels like a different compound or just idk different

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I wouldnt think IGF would be anything too significant in this scenario, over the course of an oral cycle? I know every bit of gainz helps, but I doubt much of sdrols power as an anabolic is its potential to increase IGF *shrug*
But that has me worried because a study on dbol showed absolutely no anabolic power in rats whose pituitary was removed suggesting it’s effects are mediated through igf-1 and
anadrol hardly binds to the androgen receptor possibly suggesting the same

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But that has me worried because a study on dbol showed absolutely no anabolic power in rats whose pituitary was removed suggesting it’s effects are mediated through igf-1 and
anadrol hardly binds to the androgen receptor possibly suggesting the same
Anadrol gives me insane pumps, and significant strength increases. For a compound I only intend running 3-4 weeks, that is absolutely fine. IGF schmi-gee-eff. Pumps and strength increases of this acute nature are not IGF dependant? I dont know, but wouldnt think so. Plus the context of use...a kicker, stacked with something like test.

I understand your angle here, but if we are being practical and look at end-point results, injecting these compounds doesnt seem to circumvent any major effects/benefits?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral effects my thyroid and I lose gains. Injectable feels like a different compound or just idk different
Hmm, ok. If I took adrol and didnt get pumps or strength gainz, Id be thinking its not adrol. Or, I wouldnt be bothering with that version of it.

Same with sdrol...no major physique changes with it, well theres no point.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hmm, ok. If I took adrol and didnt get pumps or strength gainz, Id be thinking its not adrol. Or, I wouldnt be bothering with that version of it.

Same with sdrol...no major physique changes with it, well theres no point.
Yeah idk

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Saw a company with TD Sdrol.. anyone used that? If so, what benefits over oral/inject?