Injectable Superdrol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been a while since I last posted, because I injured my back, bulging disc, in the fall and haven’t worked out for a few months.
I’m 54 yrs 6’ 1” 261 lbs. 16.5 BF, so I gained some fat not being able to work out.
Get to start hitting the gym Monday.
I actually have a two part post..........

1) I still have a lot of my strength, but I will start slow.
My plan is to stay natural until May, then do a mild cycle. I’ve used quite a few different AAS with M1T being the strongest, but also definitely the harshest.
I’m on TRT Test now and already have some goodies. Diet and training are good..
My first cycle back will be...........
Weeks 1-12
Test E 400 MG ( 200 Mon & 200 Thu)
Superdrol (Oral) 10 MG Daily Weeks 1-4
Trest Ace. 50MG (Mon,Wed,Fri) Weeks 1-8
Anavar. 50-60MG Weeks 7-12
Have Exemestane, Nolva, Clomid, & Toremiphine on hand......Tudca and CEL Cycle Assist.
PCT: Clomid 50 25 25 25
Nolva. 20 10 10 10
Any comments or advice welcome.

2) I will be getting Injctable Superdrol soon
50 MG/ML.
That will be for a second cycle later this year. My questions are have any of you tried it and what dose was effective? I know it needs to be injected daily, but just wondering if it is as good as they say?
Thanks for any feedback.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is good, and less sides. You can use the same 10mg to better effect and probably zero side effect. I’ve seen up to very large doses of the injectable used, 80mg... I wouldn’t recommend doing that.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's what I've read just as strong or better with less sides. Great.......Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can go subQ on the injection too, no need to hit a muscle, especially with such a tiny amount of liquid.

Unless you’re planning to mix it with something else in the same pin.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be much better with daily injections.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No experience but considering the dosage of oral superdrol ranges from 10 to 30mg and I'm fairly positive one could take it up to 50 I'd assume injectible will be the same or higher. 30-50mg a day of injectible superdrol would be so insanely potent.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No experience but considering the dosage of oral superdrol ranges from 10 to 30mg and I'm fairly positive one could take it up to 50 I'd assume injectible will be the same or higher. 30-50mg a day of injectible superdrol would be so insanely potent.
Yeah when I add it later this year to a cycle I thought I would start at 20 mg and may go up if all goes well.
For me over the years I’ve learned I respond well, as long as I have Test base, and being older I just don’t get to crazy any more. But I love Superdrol, and the idea of lower or no sides is something I have to try.
I’ll have to log it so guys can see the results.