Injectable superdrol? Any thoughts?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Im starting a short superdrol cycle with Primo and trt doses of test. How often is superdrols half life?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in for others views as I have injectable sdrol in my stash.

I don’t know if this is the case with sdrol but normally injectable versions have a longer half life than the oral counterpart (I think winny goes from like 9 hours to 24 hours for example).

im sure I’ve heard mike Arnold say EOD is fine on a podcast before as well (don’t quote me on that) and he’s a massive fan of it.

side effects supposedly much reduced and bioavailability obviously goes way up so you can use less.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d personally do ED. From what I’ve seen injectables are usually a lot less potent than orals. Have never seen anyone blow up on injectable superdrol like I’ve seen on orals.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d personally do ED. From what I’ve seen injectables are usually a lot less potent than orals. Have never seen anyone blow up on injectable superdrol like I’ve seen on orals.
interestingly the note plates more dates dated guy has u tube video where he explains how injectable sdrol is actually less anabolic than oral (but more androgenic). That would mean it’s less effective but then you have the likes of mike Arnold claiming better results so I don’t know wtf to think, gonna try it though 😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
interestingly the note plates more dates dated guy has u tube video where he explains how injectable sdrol is actually less anabolic than oral (but more androgenic). That would mean it’s less effective but then you have the likes of mike Arnold claiming better results so I don’t know wtf to think, gonna try it though 😂
Best way to know man!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
definitely needs to be injected daily. no two ways about it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah it’s true jrock used it so if you have questions he’s your man

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
definitely needs to be injected daily. no two ways about it.
ah ffs. Such a pain in the ass doing ED but I’ll bow to your knowledge on the substance.

at least it’s small amounts so I’ll be able to use a variety of sites

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ah ffs. Such a pain in the ass doing ED but I’ll bow to your knowledge on the substance.

at least it’s small amounts so I’ll be able to use a variety of sites
When in small amounts I inject with a insulin needle in shoulders and that way 0 pain 0 scar tissue and 0 trouble. And I draw the oil with the slin pin sir :)

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m in for others views as I have injectable sdrol in my stash.

I don’t know if this is the case with sdrol but normally injectable versions have a longer half life than the oral counterpart (I think winny goes from like 9 hours to 24 hours for example).

im sure I’ve heard mike Arnold say EOD is fine on a podcast before as well (don’t quote me on that) and he’s a massive fan of it.

side effects supposedly much reduced and bioavailability obviously goes way up so you can use less.
Injectable superdrol is masteron?? Or you mean injectable methasteron?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was it for you? Where did you inject?
I wasn't pushing calories at the time, was trying to recomp. Definitely felt it, went major hypo after workouts. One time my blood sugar got down to 42. So keep stuff like that in mind if you use it- needs carbs. Will be using it again fairly soon, this time pushing calories.

I injected like I would anything else, usually mixed it in with other oils and rotated between glutes, VG and delts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When in small amounts I inject with a insulin needle in shoulders and that way 0 pain 0 scar tissue and 0 trouble. And I draw the oil with the slin pin sir :)
fair enough, might well give that a go. My ugl is very good and the oil not normally too thick (they say they have some filtering process that means the oil is thinner with the outcome being you can use smaller gauges so may as well put that to the test

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
fair enough, might well give that a go. My ugl is very good and the oil not normally too thick (they say they have some filtering process that means the oil is thinner with the outcome being you can use smaller gauges so may as well put that to the test
Yeah if the oil is similar to eq or test or like npp stuff like that you’ll have no problems. I use my slin on shoulders everyday sometimes when it’s small amount like on cruise I’ll to a certain amount daily. realised that too late sadly I got some bad scar tissue in my booty

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I saw Mike Arnold review injectable SD. He said you get the benefits, without many of the negatives. That's if it's really SD..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no ****. also called methasteron
What the hell is your attitude problem in every thread? Acting so smart yet in your own thread someone mentionned watching prolactin on deca and you answered I got proviron for that. I’d chill with that attitude and make some friends instead

Badboy94

Awards
To me injectable superdrol feels way stronger than the oral version. 10mg Pre-workout is very strong. I currently took it for around 2 weeks and now went of it for a few days as my appetite got ruined. Also used tren ace which could have contributed to it. Appetite is coming back now and I'm gonna use the superdrol at 5-10mg Pre workout. It feels to me like 10mg of the injectable is 20mg+ of the oral + less sides like lethargy. I guess it's because it's way more bioavailable.