manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just looking for people who have ran RAD 140 injectable cycles....I know my buddy @Leakydelts is running it right now... dont see many logs with it. I've seen pretty promising info on YouTube videos

For anyone with experience out there...

What dosages did you run?
How long was cycle?
What kind of results/side effects?
Any blood work?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No one on this forum has experimented with injectable RAD?

Dang....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dang....
Sorry, I don't have any personal experience with this.
Following to read any replies.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You should be the first, and log it. I'd follow that and I'm sure a lot of guys would too.
I just may, and don't forget about @Leakydelts current log...

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Def log it. I've done injectable YK11 and it was damn good. Back acne was real tho.

Next bulk injectable YK11 is in there. New staple like test, Deca etc..

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Def log it. I've done injectable YK11 and it was damn good. Back acne was real tho.

Next bulk injectable YK11 is in there. New staple like test, Deca etc..
Rad 140 is a legit sarm, and the idea of pinning it and avoiding the first pass through the liver, increased bioavailability, etc....
Just sounds awesome....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Leakydelts wya Playa? I know you seem to love the inject yk-11...u feel the same about the RAD?

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on injectable rad.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have around 30 mgs ed. Was strong and got comments from people all the time. Girl said wtf your arms look cray and how did they change so fast. Lol can’t render exact words but yeah something similar.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have around 30 mgs ed. Was strong and got comments from people all the time. Girl said wtf your arms look cray and how did they change so fast. Lol can’t render exact words but yeah something similar.
Yeah, I hear alot of this...30 is high for injection as well.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Did u keep gains?

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Leakydelts wya Playa? I know you seem to love the inject yk-11...u feel the same about the RAD?
After running RAD-140 along with S-23 at ~25 mg inject per day I can confidently say this will be my go to for recomps moving forward. Strength kicks in quick, muscle separation for days and none of the toxic side effects I've had from AAS cycles that yielded similar results.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After running RAD-140 along with S-23 at ~25 mg inject per day I can confidently say this will be my go to for recomps moving forward. Strength kicks in quick, muscle separation for days and none of the toxic side effects I've had from AAS cycles that yielded similar results.
Just ordered injectable rad from supreme. Gonna get funky

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You must let us know how the 3303 is. It's like 4033 with dry gainz and No water retention.
From what I have heard, it’s probably the strongest SARM there is, maybe besides Yk (which is steroidal). To be used and treated like a proper AAS oral, with sharp strength increases and very dry hard gains. Totally separate compound from LGD4033; they only share the LGD moniker due to the same developer.

I mainly got it for preWO firepower a few times a week honestly. Not trying to pin 14x a week. I have tons of actual orals but trying to avoid eating them and all of the heartburn and appetite suppression they give me.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Old thread, but im thinking of starting a little rad 140 injectable cycle eventually. Just gathering info.

@Jstrong20 how long did you run the injectable rad? Did you keep the dose at 30 entire time? Any side effects?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Dang....
Nope, I haven't come across anyone here who used it. There was a member that was new and started using it like a year ago and it's log stock after like 2 weeks and he never posted again.

All I know is it's supposed to be much more agressive in injectable form and good for strength and performance. The oral version, I just kinda get a feel good effect and not much else.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm riunning 5 mgs trest with injectable rad right now. Started about a week ago I think. First time I ran it I used 4 ando as a test base this time I'm using trest. So results should be even better.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm riunning 5 mgs trest with injectable rad right now. Started about a week ago I think. First time I ran it I used 4 ando as a test base this time I'm using trest. So results should be even better.
How long did you run it the first time?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep us updated. You could likely push that Trest to 10mg soon and still be good with little to no AI use. Doesn’t sound like much, but 100% increase in Trest is bound to cause significantly more effect!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm glad we got this thread up and running again. I'm about 6 weeks removed from my last blast. So I won't be on anything except TRT for a while.

I think next blast I'm gonna run like a moderate test dose (300-400) and an injectable sarm. I'll most likely go with some Rad 140.

I also have some injectable yk-11, but I dint want to use both at the same time, because I won't be table to tell what is doing what (I don't have experience with either).

This thread is to gain some knowledge around here, for my future blast...or anyone else considering injectable sarms

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bumping this thread…

I have an unopened vial of injectable Rad in my stash that appears to have leaked. It’s been in the basement stash probably for about a year and I just noticed that it was not upright and there was liquid drops in the bag it was in. There were also two vials of test with it that did not leak.

Is the vial that leaked potentially still safe or should I just take the L and throw it out? I don’t think the rubber top deteriorated, I think the pressed on metal collar is where it leaked.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bumping this thread…

I have an unopened vial of injectable Rad in my stash that appears to have leaked. It’s been in the basement stash probably for about a year and I just noticed that it was not upright and there was liquid drops in the bag it was in. There were also two vials of test with it that did not leak.

Is the vial that leaked potentially still safe or should I just take the L and throw it out? I don’t think the rubber top deteriorated, I think the pressed on metal collar is where it leaked.
It's 100% garbage. If it's leaking then it's exposed to the air and bacteria is already growing in it. Could you inject it and nothing bad happened, maybe, but it is definitely not worth finding out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this thread…

Toss it; one trip to emergency care for antibiotics due to an infection would be way more hassle than the $60 you’ve already spent. And it’s not like it’s exotic/hard to get; you can easily find another vial any time you need it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Toss it; one trip to emergency care for antibiotics due to an infection would be way more hassle than the $60 you’ve already spent. And it’s not like it’s exotic/hard to get; you can easily find another vial any time you need it.
Or if the antibiotics don't work and you gotta get a chunk of muscle surgically removed it'll be an even bigger hassle

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys, I was leaning that way but this is exactly what I needed to hear. It is nothing exotic and the risk far outweighs any potential benefits.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the dosage for rad? I/m of course

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Been on super TRT for a bit now (200 test, 200 primo per week)

I started injectable Rad 140 a week ago. I started off 20mg/day, but im switching to every other day because the half life is believed to be about 60 hours.

This stuff is strong. I feel strong like a beast in the gym. No other sides so far

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'll probably run it for about 6 weeks or so. I'll keep you guys posted