Unanswered Injectable Msten?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed that PRO has injectable msten. What're you guys' thoughts on this compared to oral? Anybody tried it?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
orals are designed to ingest not inject. if nothing else, its gonna hurt as the methylation is cleaved off.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone was talking about it lately. Apparently it’s not quite as strong injected. But injecting it mitigates a lot of the sides.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to Mike Arnold injectable superdrol has much less side effects than oral and just as strong. I would expect injectible MSTEN to behave similarly

Last edited:

DS3317

Awards
orals are designed to ingest not inject. if nothing else, its gonna hurt as the methylation is cleaved off.
This isn’t true. In fact the only way I can handle orals is injectable. No pip what so ever. I’m running methyl tren right now 500-2000mcg pwo and there’s no negative sides at all

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn’t true. In fact the only way I can handle orals is injectable. No pip what so ever. I’m running methyl tren right now 500-2000mcg pwo and there’s no negative sides at all
youre running 2 mg of methyl tren? thats faulking nutz if you ask me. interesting that you get no pip.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The injectable winstrol i tried had pip like a mf’er

DS3317

Awards
The injectable winstrol i tried had pip like a mf’er
Injectable winny is a different story it’s like injecting microscopic pieces of glass. You’re more of a man than I am lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s actually stronger injected.
Lol I’ll just take more of the oral. But yeah I’ve seen lots of people report the same through the years. Even with things like anadrol.

DS3317

Awards
youre running 2 mg of methyl tren? thats faulking nutz if you ask me. interesting that you get no pip.
Lol I get bloods done monthly. I think there’s a lot of things that are exaggerated or spread as gospel that aren’t necessarily true.
Pip could come from too high of ba or an allergic reaction to the oil or dirty gear.
Crazy thing is taking mtren orally made me feel like garbage and destroyed my stomach. I can only take orals if they are injectable

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Injectable winny is a different story it’s like injecting microscopic pieces of glass. You’re more of a man than I am lol
Ugh that **** was awful but i managed. DHB is next on my list and i know how people talk about it but i cant imagine it being much worse

DS3317

Awards
Ugh that **** was awful but i managed. DHB is next on my list and i know how people talk about it but i cant imagine it being much worse
I’ve been curious about getting some myself but the pip stories scare me away lol. If I can’t walk because of pain it’s counter productive. I’ve got some t300 that’s just collecting dust because of the pip.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s actually stronger injected.
Theoretically it should be. I’m one of the few guys that used PROs inj Msten between 15-25mg and it didn’t yield the results the oral did. I’m not certain why. That was only my experience and it could have been that I was blasting nonstop and not really getting drastic results from anything during that time. But I do know for certain, sides are almost non existent except for BP. My liver enzymes were actually barely in range too. So I felt one could easily start at the standard oral dose of 20mg and only go up from there.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theoretically it should be. I’m one of the few guys that used PROs inj Msten between 15-25mg and it didn’t yield the results the oral did. I’m not certain why. That was only my experience and it could have been that I was blasting nonstop and not really getting drastic results from anything during that time. But I do know for certain, sides are almost non existent except for BP. My liver enzymes were actually barely in range too. So I felt one could easily start at the standard oral dose of 20mg and only go up from there.
Cholesterol? Always curious about that with Msten.

I don't mind elevated liver enzymes because I know that with the proper care they will go right back down and my kidneys seem to take a beating very well but cholesterol is where you can do some serious damage and it was after long cycle that my atherosclerosis happened. Luckily it was in a place that gets alot of blood flow anyway the other veins but had it happened somewhere else it could have been really bad I try to always make sure cholesterol doesn't get too out of whack because that's going to affect how long my ticker will pump

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And the only injectable oral I have used is d-bal and I do feel like the estrogenic sides are less via injection which kind of makes a little sense if you think about/ compare to trt done shallow intramuscular vs. Subcutaneous. Subcutaneous you have less estrogen / aromatization so I guess orally vs i m is similar? Anybody else feel the same?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My source has injectable SD I’ve been tempted to try. I never tried it orally and wondered how it would be injected

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My source has injectable SD I’ve been tempted to try. I never tried it orally and wondered how it would be injected
Supposed to be awesome. Just like the oral w less sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sure on Professional Muscle Mike Arnold was saying he was able to run it easily over 20 and up to 40mg with limited sides. The thread is still there but I’m too lazy to look. I’d probably start with 1ml a day, probably split up if necessary and go up from there

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pretty sure on Professional Muscle Mike Arnold was saying he was able to run it easily over 20 and up to 40mg with limited sides. The thread is still there but I’m too lazy to look. I’d probably start with 1ml a day, probably split up if necessary and go up from there
Yeah ive heard with the injectable orals you can run them a tad higher if you want, but its not reslly necessary.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do all esters stay with the hormone? i realize cleaved is not a good choice of words.
A methyl group is a little different from an ester. Esters are cleaved (which is a fine word to use) via an enzymatic reaction but your body doesn't have an enzyme to "un-methylate" a hormone, if you will. It's part of the reason 17a methyl versions of known compounds tend to be stronger than they're "un-methylated" parent hormones; the molecule hangs around longer and has to be conjugated and excreted in a different way than other hormones.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you good friends or partners with ZOO ? I've seen your name a lot and for some reason I associate with ZOO from Vicious Labs.
We've worked on a few things together, yeah.