Injectable LGD4033 with Tamoxifen

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am doing my first injectable cycle.
I chose LGD4033 at 30 mg Every other day. Is this a tolerable dose for EOD¿¿
I am also using Tamoxifen at 20mg everyday to help with blood pressure and support test.
i have dermacrine transdermal test base. Will be using that.
this will be a 40 day cycle. I am hoping to gain 10 pounds of muscle and maybe recomp a little.
i Want to throw in GW 501516 @ 5 mg
any opinions about SR 9009 vs SR9011¿ is 12mg a normal injected dose of either SR¿ I would pin 4 or 5 times a day.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am also using Tamoxifen at 20mg everyday to help with blood pressure and support test.
this will be a 40 day cycle. I am hoping to gain 10 pounds of muscle and maybe recomp a little.
any opinions about SR 9009 vs SR9011¿ is 12mg a normal injected dose of either SR¿ I would pin 4 or 5 times a day.
I don't know that I would recommend the Tamoxifen on cycle but I do know it is popular in certain circles, particularly in Europe, so to each their own.

Dermacrine base + LGD-4033 is a solid plan though your goal may be a bit ambitious as others have stated.

SR9009 and SR9011 are interchanged in literature for a reason; for our purposes that have identical functions at a very similar rate so there really isn't any difference here. I recommend 10-15 mg 2 to 3x per day.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tamox wont do chit in regards to natural test, it will only make you feel worse.

Lgd should be dosed ed not eod. It has a 24h half life, not 48.

40 days is really not a lot of time for something as weak as lgd.

Do 20 to 30mg ed.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tamox wont do chit in regards to natural test, it will only make you feel worse.

Lgd should be dosed ed not eod. It has a 24h half life, not 48.

40 days is really not a lot of time for something as weak as lgd.

Do 20 to 30mg ed.
Food 4 thought - ^
🙂

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your input guys! It's a huge help. Excuse my noobiness :)
My understanding is Tamoxifen will boost my test by 400+ points. Wrong? Also will this help moderate my bloodpressure? Someone tried to sell me tamoxifen at a SARM store to "help mitigate rising blood-pressure".
I read on Sarms central that AAS has a longer half-life in the muscle. I thought LGD-4033 had a 24-36 hour half life? I also know it's a SARM and not AAS.
10 Pounds is extremely ambitious... ludicrous maybe! A kid can dream. I want to be "large and freaky" but I dont want to drop dead from.... anything... especially something forseeable.
I want to throw in GW-CARDARINE @5mg. Gonna do Cardio, too.
Im not expecting 10 pounds of muscle. The amount of steak-and cheese sub sandwhiches will tell you half of the weight will be in my gut...
I will track my progress with a pen and paper. I've been doing calisthenics the last month. Ready to grip some iron now!
Would anyone be interested in observing my first single SARM injectable cycle? Will Post pictures of progress (before - 3 weeks - to end of cycle) with amount of weight moved.
I need some brothers to build me up. My best friend and gym partner (a real muscle mountain) had died recently....

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also I have a 21 day oral sample of LGD-4033. I plan on mixing it with Aspercreme to apply transdermally. I dont want to hit my liver like a baseball batting cage.
Can I expect results via topical administration of LGD4033? After I run out of transdermal LGD I'll start pinning 22mg of LGD. Good plan?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I have a 21 day oral sample of LGD-4033. I plan on mixing it with Aspercreme to apply transdermally. I dont want to hit my liver like a baseball batting cage.
Can I expect results via topical administration of LGD4033? After I run out of transdermal LGD I'll start pinning 22mg of LGD. Good plan?
That would be almost a complete waste of oral LGD. The difference on your liver would be almost solely from LACK of absorption in this case. Just run the oral on top of the IM or at the end or the beginning lol. Heck run it on the days you don't pin to keep your levels well....level lol.

Tamoxifen can be used to raise endo test production POST CYCLE when NOT in the presence of a suppressive compound(in your case LGD.)

Tamoxifen is NOT a BP med. If you have issues with BP get an ARB or angiotensin receptor blocker. They have a multitude of benefits for users of anabolics. Short of this hawthorn berry and celery can be used or get Carditone off of amazon.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
angiotensin receptor blocker
Interesting. Never heard anybody using them. Usually it's OTC supps or betablockers. Interested in hearing if you have any first hand experience with them?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is Tamoxifen will boost my test by 400+ points.
Tamoxifen or other SERMs do help with boosting testosterone levels but on cycle, especially a cycle with proper dosages, they wont do much in regards of elevating test. They can help with other stuff, especially if you don't have any estrogen in your system (which you probably wont have) as they do act like estrogen on certain tissues. For on cycle testosterone support enclomiphene is potentially showing some promise.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, if you are going to be pinning, why not just buy some Test E or C and have a proper, feel good cycle, with better results? If you think LGD is any better or safer then aas which have 40 - 50 years of clinical evidence/history behind them, you are wrong.

Lgd is just as suppressive and detrimental to lipids (for example) as other aas. Actually, you would probably have more luck keeping your testicular function alive with anavar at 50mg plus enclomiphen, then with lgd at 30mg's.

But if you don't want to pin test, consider using hcg.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. Never heard anybody using them. Usually it's OTC supps or betablockers. Interested in hearing if you have any first hand experience with them?
Here is a good place to start:

Many threads on professional muscle as well. Victor Black writes about them all the time on his member site as well as on IG.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to contradict your anecdotal experience, but I've used tamoxifen through a full cycle at 20mg/day and did just fine. You need to consider the dosage you're using.

Thanks for your input guys! It's a huge help. Excuse my noobiness :)
My understanding is Tamoxifen will boost my test by 400+ points. Wrong? Also will this help moderate my bloodpressure?
Can tamoxifen raise your blood pressure?
Conclusions: Tamoxifen seems to have no effect on BP, PRA, or FENa in normotensive postmenopausal women.

Results: Twenty-three women completed the study (mean age 60.6 +/- 8.3 years). There was no effect of tamoxifen on clinic BP (mean difference between withdrawal and continuation for systolic BP, 0.4 +/- 8.4 mm Hg, 95% confidence interval [CI] -4.0 to 3.2, and diastolic 0.6 +/- 4.7, 95%CI -1.4 to 2.7) or 24-hour ambulatory BP (systolic 0.7 +/- 7.4 mmHg, 95%CI -2.6 to 3.9; diastolic BP, 1.9 +/- 5.5, 95% CI -0.5 to 4.2). Furthermore, no effect of tamoxifen on PRA (mean difference between withdrawal and continuation 0.03 +/- 0.5 ng/mL/h, 95% CI -0.3 to 0.2) or FENa (0.05 +/- 0.5, 95% CI -0.2 to 0.2) was detected.

Conclusions: Tamoxifen seems to have no effect on BP, PRA, or FE(Na) in normotensive postmenopausal women.
Now, keep in mind this is in postmenopausal women, but none the less, one would expcet to see some kind of BP effects. There wrere none

So, nolvadex doesn't appear to have any effect on blood pressure. The clinical pharmacology on the drug doesn't mention anything about BP.

NOLVADEX (tamoxifen citrate) is well tolerated in males with breast cancer. Reports from the literature and case reports suggest that the safety profile of NOLVADEX (tamoxifen citrate) in males is similar to that seen in women. Loss of libido and impotence have resulted in discontinuation of tamoxifen therapy in male patients. Also, in oligospermic males treated with tamoxifen, LH, FSH, testosterone and estrogen levels were elevated. No significant clinical changes were reported.

Although the studies on tamoxifen use in men have largely focused on those men who have infertility, its mechanism of action suggests it can also be used to raise testosterone levels in men with low testosterone who possibly may have relatively elevated serum estradiol levels.

The big question is whether or not that boost can happen ON CYCLE. Your HPTA axis gets completely shut down, so a dose of 100ui of hCG a week is what bbers normally use to keep their natural testosterone production going while on cycle.

What's kind of a weird carrier choice! :LOL: Why not use some topical 4ad or Dermacrine?

The molecular weight of LGD is 338.25 g/mol so that's a bit on the large side. ~300 is usually the cut off range for transdermal compounds.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tamoxifen or other SERMs do help with boosting testosterone levels but on cycle, especially a cycle with proper dosages, they wont do much in regards of elevating test. They can help with other stuff, especially if you don't have any estrogen in your system (which you probably wont have) as they do act like estrogen on certain tissues. For on cycle testosterone support enclomiphene is potentially showing some promise.
Running 20mg LGD, and topical androsterone. Using 20mg of Tamoxifen a day. Starting tamoxifen was a game changer, and there was a noticeable increase of testosterone and testicular volume. Tempted to get my test levels checked to verify what I'm experiencing.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could I mix my LGD dose with 3 pumps of dermacrine? I thought it was already carrying the DHEA?
The molecular weight is 338? So I'll need a large amount of aspercreme, I took honors chemistry, but I've lost my mind in the past few years.... I'm working with what I have. I'm far from an expert. My brother that helped me along is dead now.... I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing 100% of the time.
I've been struggling guys. I feel... kind of retarded, and no offence to the mentally impaired. This is a struggle since my brother's death. I feel as small as a pea.

Yes, I DO have dermacrine. I already bought it, the tamoxifen, and the LGD.
Sure, my choice is weird. I'm weird... w/e

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could I mix my LGD dose with 3 pumps of dermacrine? I thought it was already carrying the DHEA?
The molecular weight is 338? So I'll need a large amount of aspercreme, I took honors chemistry, but I've lost my mind in the past few years.... I'm working with what I have. I'm far from an expert. My brother that helped me along is dead now.... I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing 100% of the time.
I've been struggling guys. I feel... kind of retarded, and no offence to the mentally impaired. This is a struggle since my brother's death. I feel as small as a pea.

Yes, I DO have dermacrine. I already bought it, the tamoxifen, and the LGD.
Sure, my choice is weird. I'm weird... w/e
Just take the LGD orally. Was made to be used orally, so will be more effective orally than transdermally.

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright. Ill stack Oral LGD with pinned LGD.... Thank you guys for the jumping off points.
I appreciate everyones input.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to contradict your anecdotal experience, but I've used tamoxifen through a full cycle at 20mg/day and did just fine. You need to consider the dosage you're using.

Now, keep in mind this is in postmenopausal women, but none the less, one would expcet to see some kind of BP effects. There wrere none

So, nolvadex doesn't appear to have any effect on blood pressure. The clinical pharmacology on the drug doesn't mention anything about BP.

The big question is whether or not that boost can happen ON CYCLE. Your HPTA axis gets completely shut down, so a dose of 100ui of hCG a week is what bbers normally use to keep their natural testosterone production going while on cycle.

What's kind of a weird carrier choice! :LOL: Why not use some topical 4ad or Dermacrine?

The molecular weight of LGD is 338.25 g/mol so that's a bit on the large side. ~300 is usually the cut off range for transdermal compounds.
Yeah, tamox on cycle is mostly a miss then a hit. I would much rather use sometging like enclom in hopes of keeping testies alive.

Hcg at 100iu a week is actually nothing. 250 eod is the stuied dose with men on trt. 100 is really not doing anything probably, especially on a high level of androgens.