Injectable Follistatin 344?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I've been doing some research about this follistatin 344- supposed to work wonders for lowering your overall myostatin levels. Specifically, I'm reading that you can get a localized effect when injecting this compound. I'm thinking this might be very effective for my stubborn calves lol.

Anyway, I've never taken AAS, just a few rounds of SARMS. I'm about to hop on YK-11 and RAD140. That sparked my interest in the myostatin and whatnot. This will be my first experience with Yk11. Planning on running tamerline citrate as a SERM after.
Screenshot_20200122-170320_Chrome.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been doing some research about this follistatin 344- supposed to work wonders for lowering your overall myostatin levels. Specifically, I'm reading that you can get a localized effect when injecting this compound. I'm thinking this might be very effective for my stubborn calves lol.

Anyway, I've never taken AAS, just a few rounds of SARMS. I'm about to hop on YK-11 and RAD140. That sparked my interest in the myostatin and whatnot. This will be my first experience with Yk11. Planning on running tamerline citrate as a SERM after.View attachment 190165
Tamerline Citrate?
You mean Tamoxifen?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yk-11 is a very poorly understood compound sadly. I see where you are going here trying to prevent myostatin to build up which will result in killing gains, you have to understand sarms won’t have such effects because they don’t even build enough muscle for the body to feel it needs to protect itself from building more muscle. Also and most importantly... yk11 main attribute is the fact that it’s a myostatin inhibitor... so it basically already does what you want to buy follistatin for. You really really don’t need to play with such concepts for sarms though.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want to know about the compound litterally, it’s used bilaterally into the muscle trained that day. It’s not very popular and for a reason, people that used it all came to the same conclusion : it’s not synthetic enough for human use. Injections sites bruised and were extremely uncomfortable and ended up having minimal effect whatsoever (in heavy cycles, not sarms)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yk-11 is a very poorly understood compound sadly. I see where you are going here trying to prevent myostatin to build up which will result in killing gains, you have to understand sarms won’t have such effects because they don’t even build enough muscle for the body to feel it needs to protect itself from building more muscle. Also and most importantly... yk11 main attribute is the fact that it’s a myostatin inhibitor... so it basically already does what you want to buy follistatin for. You really really don’t need to play with such concepts for sarms though.
I always heard people dismissing the idea that yk 11 inhibits myostatin and stating that it merely acts via AR activation as it is a steroid.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always heard people dismissing the idea that yk 11 inhibits myostatin and stating that it merely acts via AR activation as it is a steroid.
It is a gene-selective partial agonist of the androgen receptor and does not induce the physical interaction between the NTD/AF1 and LBD which is required for full transactivation of the AR. It’s not a steroids but you could be right about the myostatin thing, I’d like to see/read about it tho

Last edited:
Reactions: UNX

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is a gene-selective partial agonist of the androgen receptor and does not induce the physical interaction between the NTD/AF1 and LBD which is required for full transactivation of the AR. It’s not a steroids but you could be right about the myostatin thing, I’d like to see/read about it tho
Me too as I would really like it to be myostatin inhibitor as then it would be synergistic with AAS. Myostatin raises with AAS use.

In some individuals it is more evidemt then in others. For example other guys can gain linearly on say test cycle after test "kicks in". My strength and mass skyrocketed from week 3-6 and after week 8 i made absolutely 0 gains. i increased cals further and started getting softer.

Not only myostatin increases, but body increaes the clearance rate of steroids. Enanthate half life can drop to as low as 3.5 days.

Hence i wont frontload and i will pyramid up in both drugs and cals from now on.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Not only myostatin increases, but body increaes the clearance rate of steroids. Enanthate half life can drop to as low as 3.5 days.
That is completely false. The body by itself can't alter a drug's half-life. Where did you get that information from?
While it is true that there are drugs/foods that do have an effect on a drug's half-life, the body will continue at normal rate of clearance if these variables aren't at play.
For example, a person on a 250+mg per week of Test. Enanthate cycle (5 week+cycle length) will take roughly 42 days from the last injection to clear the testosterone out of the body; This is a fact, most people are completely oblivious to how half-lives work.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is completely false. The body by itself can't alter a drug's half-life. Where did you get that information from?
While it is true that there are drugs/foods that do have an effect on a drug's half-life, the body will continue at normal rate of clearance if these variables aren't at play.
For example, a person on a 250+mg per week of Test. Enanthate cycle (5 week+cycle length) will take roughly 42 days from the last injection to clear the testosterone out of the body; This is a fact, most people are completely oblivious to how half-lives work.
Terminal elimination half life.

Ok so here it says it is 4.5 days but i heard as low as 3.5.
PicsArt_01-25-09.06.53.png

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Terminal elimination half life.

Ok so here it says it is 4.5 days but i heard as low as 3.5.
View attachment 190261
The elimination half-life of a drug is defined as the time it takes for the concentration of the drug in the plasma or the total amount in the body to be reduced by 50%. In other words, after one half-life, the concentration of the drug in the body will be half of the starting dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
YK11 is a DHT-derivative steroid.
A steroid fully binds to the AR, yk11 does not but only partically. It’s not exactly a steroid no. YK11 works similarly to DHT, does not make it a dht steroids though

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A steroid fully binds to the AR, yk11 does not but only partically. It’s not exactly a steroid no. YK11 works similarly to DHT, does not make it a dht steroids though
TECHNICALLY, yes, as it only partially binds. BUT it has a DHT-based exoskeleton and is at the least, a hybrid. It should be treated like an oral androgen when expecting things like toxicity, suppression, health impact. Also, it doesn’t appear to have real-world significant effects on myostatin that make a noticeable difference.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TECHNICALLY, yes, as it only partially binds. BUT it has a DHT-based exoskeleton and is at the least, a hybrid. It should be treated like an oral androgen when expecting things like toxicity, suppression, health impact. Also, it doesn’t appear to have real-world significant effects on myostatin that make a noticeable difference.
100% agree with you that it’s sorta both a sarm and a steroid at the same time, making it neither of those actually. I would just call it a pro hormone or something tbh.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% agree with you that it’s sorta both a sarm and a steroid at the same time, making it neither of those actually. I would just call it a pro hormone or something tbh.
From what I’ve read, it’s classified as a Steroidal SARM - all other SARMs like LGD, RAD, etc being Nonsteroidal SARMs because none of them have a Test/DHT-based molecular structure.