Injectable DHEA with TRT

John2211

Awards
Just found a compound pharmacy the can make Injectable DHEA. I've read on a couple of threads with some good things about injectable DHEA (( no estrogen spikes..ETC )) along with TRT. My question is how many milligrams of dhea do i need a week. I wanna do my TRT and Dhea all in one shot a week. Not interested in 2 times a week shots.

injectable dhea...how many milligrams a week to i need???

Later,
John2211

napalm

napalm

Awards
Just found a compound pharmacy the can make Injectable DHEA. I've read on a couple of threads with some good things about injectable DHEA (( no estrogen spikes..ETC )) along with TRT. My question is how many milligrams of dhea do i need a week. I wanna do my TRT and Dhea all in one shot a week. Not interested in 2 times a week shots.

injectable dhea...how many milligrams a week to i need???

Later,
John2211
Playing with fire there bro, I wouldn't even consider it. Done correctly, e2 shouldn't be an issue on try...

napalm

napalm

Awards
Bro, adding a confounding variable isn't a good idea when on trt.

What did your research say about that?

Not trying to be a dick, but its completely unnecessary and potentially dangerous. What do you know about this compounding pharmacy other than they sell what you're looking for? Do they comply with good clinical practice? How recently have they been inspected? What do you know about their sterile procedures?

Compounding pharmacies are about to get a lot closer look by the FDA.

dhickey

Awards
With good oral and transdermal options, why opt for once a week injection?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What is the 1/2 life of DHEA? I'm not sure what it is but my assumption that 1x per week would not be optimal.

John2211

Awards
dhickey....What oral DHEA is good that will not spike up Estrogen??

dhickey

Awards
I use lef oral. I've used lifeflo transdermal.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DHEA can covert to may things. If you are already taking supplemental testosterone it certainly wouldn't convert to that since it's already high. I take 20mg of DHEA and 20mg of pregnenalone 5 days/week because my levels are low. Otherwise I wouldn't mess with it while on trt. I'm on trt and I also take 50mg of formestane daily to control estrogen and DHT.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
DHEA can covert to may things. If you are already taking supplemental testosterone it certainly wouldn't convert to that since it's already high. I take 20mg of DHEA and 20mg of pregnenalone 5 days/week because my levels are low. Otherwise I wouldn't mess with it while on trt. I'm on trt and I also take 50mg of formestane daily to control estrogen and DHT.
I tried DHEA once while on TRT, and it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Followed by very negative emotions. Formestane lowers DHT?

KevinJackson

Awards
One of my friend took Injectable DHEA from The Compounding Pharmacy of America and the results were awesome. If i say about doses first you need check if the pharmacy is well reputed and providing quality or not. You need to ask them for doses too as my friend's compounder provide full assistant for doses and all.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
My DHEA levels are low, so I decided to start taking 10mg (since 50mg freaked my **** out), and no bad side effects thus far. I'll continue taking 10mg/day for a couple weeks and see how things turn out.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried DHEA once while on TRT, and it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Followed by very negative emotions. Formestane lowers DHT?
I've tried DHEA off an on as well (Transdermal), just a little bit daily (1-2 pumps of dermacrine). I have low DHEA for years prior to TRT due to my adrenals being low, and test being on the low side then. I don't seem to tolerate it very well though and get bad breaks outs from it, which is very strange as I won't break out when on other things that are DHT based. I've stopped it altogether but I know I should try to make it work again.

Btw, if Formestane lowers DHT, I wouldn't touch it. Aromasin FTW

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a side note - when managing estrogen, I've NEVER encountered PSA/prostate issues even when on high amounts of DHT based compounds. I think the fear of prostate issues with DHT tends to be a bit exaggerated and for the wrong reasons. I personally believe estrogen is the main culprit.

The only thing DHT does to me is make me feel great, and might cause a bit of shedding when very high. Nizoral 2% has always countered this. I would never take anything systemic for DHT, unless you are sure you are genetically predispositioned to BPH / hair loss

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I hate Forma, it kills my sex drive and gives me diarrhea any time I use it. I have borderline low DHT along with low DHEA. Awaiting my doc's answer on getting a compounded DHT cream to go with my test injections.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
srocco112 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 0
Anabolics 29
nasty88 Anabolics 10
ambulldog Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3
ace88 Anabolics 5