Injectable Cardarine

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody have experience with injectable Cardarine? Haven't been able to find much info on it.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried it and didnt notice much of a difference between the injectable and the oral.

SR on the other hand is like night and day injecting vs. oral

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried it and didnt notice much of a difference between the injectable and the oral.

SR on the other hand is like night and day injecting vs. oral
Interesting, maybe I should try SR. What benefits did you experience on it?

also, how many times per day does sr need to be dosed, like 3?

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm getting ready to experiment with some injectable Rad here pretty soon...

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, maybe I should try SR. What benefits did you experience on it?

also, how many times per day does sr need to be dosed, like 3?
Twice is plenty from my experience although 3x is better if you can swing that.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Twice is plenty from my experience although 3x is better if you can swing that.
Thanks bro I just ordered some inj SR. It's 13mg per .2ml, at twice a day do you think I should go 13mg each pin?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to experiment with some injectable Rad here pretty soon...
Let me know how it goes brotha! Is inj rad suppose to have similar effects to oral just more bioavailability? I haven't researched much on inj sarms I just was looking at cardarine and SR

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Let me know how it goes brotha! Is inj rad suppose to have similar effects to oral just more bioavailability? I haven't researched much on inj sarms I just was looking at cardarine and SR
Yeah, just increased bioavailabity

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The weird thing is....ive seen bloodwork that shows injectable Rad jacks up liver values..

You would think this wouldn't be the case since you are bypassing it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The weird thing is....ive seen bloodwork that shows injectable Rad jacks up liver values..

You would think this wouldn't be the case since you are bypassing it
Bypassing the first pass metabolism. Still has to get processed in the end. You can’t just run low dose injectable Superdrol or Mtren indefinitely after all. The cosmetic effects tend to change with injectable vs oral for most orals, and they generally get stronger per mg as well.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bypassing the first pass metabolism. Still has to get processed in the end. You can’t just run low dose injectable Superdrol or Mtren indefinitely after all. The cosmetic effects tend to change with injectable vs oral for most orals, and they generally get stronger per mg as well.
But your two examples are both methylation, so some liver strain is expected even when injected....Rad is not...so I wonder why the messed up values?

Is it just the androgenic strain in the body causing this?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But your two examples are both methylation, so some liver strain is expected even when injected....Rad is not...so I wonder why the messed up values?

Is it just the androgenic strain in the body causing this?
2-Chloro-4-[[(1R,2S)-1-[5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl]-2-hydroxypropyl]amino]-3-methylbenzonitrile

The word “methyl” is in every SARM nomenclature available. How else do you think they are made orally bioavailable? All SARMs are orals inherently; they were designed to hopefully be something gen pop can just toss back daily to increase compliance.

You take enough niacin, you are going to get liver troubles. Lots of things can effect the liver.