Injectable Amino and Vitamins

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been researching injectable amino and vitamin supplements since being diagnosed with several being low. Supplementing with orals is slowly bringing my levels into normal range but I'm feeling like a walking pill container. Something else to consider is the liver reduces the dose of an oral by up to 70%. Straight injections are more effective and cost effective (it seems).

Anyone using injectables? How are they working for you? Injectable vitamins can be found easily but injectable aminos are only found at anti-aging sites.

For example, was diagnosed with extremely low B12. I dosed an oral for 6 months with only slightly increasing levels. Started using an injectable version and 2 months later I'm in the upper normal range.

Any sponsors of AM have injectables?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been researching injectable amino and vitamin supplements since being diagnosed with several being low. Supplementing with orals is slowly bringing my levels into normal range but I'm feeling like a walking pill container. Something else to consider is the liver reduces the dose of an oral by up to 70%. Straight injections are more effective and cost effective (it seems).

Anyone using injectables? How are they working for you? Injectable vitamins can be found easily but injectable aminos are only found at anti-aging sites.

For example, was diagnosed with extremely low B12. I dosed an oral for 6 months with only slightly increasing levels. Started using an injectable version and 2 months later I'm in the upper normal range.

Any sponsors of AM have injectables?
I have heard that b12, curcumin and and resveratrol are phenominal. Also the effects of carnitine are night and day. Ive been looking into it also. If i find any leads ill pm you. Please keep me in mind as well. I have a lot of older friends i lift with that are looking into anti aging.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard that b12, curcumin and and resveratrol are phenominal. Also the effects of carnitine are night and day. Ive been looking into it also. If i find any leads ill pm you. Please keep me in mind as well. I have a lot of older friends i lift with that are looking into anti aging.
Will do. Thanks. So far everything I've found is from anti-aging clinics and priced out of this world. Injectable B12 is easy to find.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbing in for info. I'd be curious to hear about safety as well as efficacy. Not saying they aren't safe, but interested in what others have experienced as far as injection site issues.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My tanning place offers this. How odd is that?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admin Injectable supplements are new to AM from what I see. Any sponsors of AM have these? Can we talk about sources?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to inject my own b12 all the time (monthly). Super easy and the energy boost was phenomenal.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to inject my own b12 all the time (monthly). Super easy and the energy boost was phenomenal.
B12 is available in four injectable forms: Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin. The cheapest is Cyanocobalamin and generally the one most B12 injections consist of. The version your body needs is Methylcobalamin, so these others need to be metabolized into Methylcobalamin.

hansisworld

Awards
So do you need a MD's script to acquire injectable b12?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food for thought. You usually can get vet grade injections of individual and various types of mixed aminos and vitamins. They are meant for horses but it should still be good to use. People buy tren meant for livestock all the time im sure aminos and vitamins wont be more harmful.

hansisworld

Awards
Food for thought. You usually can get vet grade injections of individual and various types of mixed aminos and vitamins. They are meant for horses but if most should still be good to use. People buy tren meant for livestock all the time im sure aminos and vitamins wont be more harmful.
Yeah, true. We were crushing up those Finaflix tabs back in the day to make tren. Good stuff. Surprised I haven't shatted out my kidneys and liver yet.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are many companies for injectable vitamins I know a few people using titanmedical

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defy has been a great source for vitamin injections.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been doing b complex injections 2 to 3 times a week. That stuff is great, hurts like hell but I feel much better when doing it. If I drink one night, I can take the shot and train within an hour. I have pharma grade, my trainee brought me some back from DR.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, B complex injections hurt due to the nicotinamide in it. I inject biweekly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone here tried the injectable carnitine? Opinions? I remember hearing great things awhile back

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So has anyone here tried the injectable carnitine? Opinions? I remember hearing great things awhile back

I've used inj carnitine before, but only for a brief period of time. There's a new ph buffered carnitine injectable that I'd like to try. The other one I was using was super painful.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might give inj carnitine a run again soon, along with some pentosan and injectable glucosamine for joints.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did but had a very bad experience with the pH and swelling. Had to stop. Injections didn't hurt but it would be very swollen and painful for days. Got a full refund from the company and have used other stuff from them so who knows. John meadows definitely used it precontest this year, he said the stuff is awesome. I also know alot of guys use it with insulin and they have a very synergistic effect together. Makes it much much more effective.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can use it with about 80g of carbs preworkout too, and it'll works great that way. I'm going to give the new pH buffered blend a trial pretty soon.

enraged_chris

Awards
I'd love to give them a shot. It's too bad I can't run down to the local supp shop and get some injectable aminos haha