Initial thoughts on BLR Viron

hpnawtik

hpnawtik

Awards
So I am a long time fan of Tongkat Ali and have been cycling Bioforge V3 for almost 2-3 years. Main reasons being the increase in Stamina in the gym, mood, energy and the alpha feeling it provides. Only problem with Bioforge V3 was the lack of consistency that I found with the multiple times i've ran it. Wasn't sure if my body stopped responding to it after cycling it (8 weeks on/ 4 off) for a long time. After that I tried the bulk tongkat ali from Bulksupplements.com. Even with the great reviews on amazon, i didn't really feel anything off it after taking it for a month straight.

With that being said, i have never experimented with any so called "high quality" Tongkat extracts that are available online and was really interested in Viron after seeing great results with Follidrone. So i have only been taking 1-2 caps a day (2 on workout days) for about 5 days and I am definitely feeling the increase in energy and more pronouncedly libido. Even BFV3 took about 2 weeks or so for me to notice anything.

What is everyone else noticing from this?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a die hard bioforge fan. So definatley keep us updated how the viron is treating you in comparison. Also I like follidrone alota lot and fomeron is my favorite formestane product yet. So I definatley like BLR products so far.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I also like BLR products and Viron and Formeron stack works positively on me.

I also tried Bioforge + Triazole but it hasn't worked so good on me if I compare both stacks.