Initial impression of LG Science's Anadraulic Pump

davidl351

Awards
[size=+2]LG Sciences Anadraulic Pump[/size]

I picked this up from the LG website for cheap, and at 68 servings, I thought to myself, "hell, not much to lose." so here is my brief, initial review after 2 days of 2 scoops:

Taste: Nothing special here. The label states citrus blast, but I thought it tasted flat and sweet. I definitely prefer the tangy flavors over the pure sweetness. 6/10

Mixability: This is quite the chore. I feel like I'm about to throw my shoulder out trying to get this thing to dissolve in water. After some hard shaking, it's bubbly, but there are particles the size of sugar granules at the bottom that need more shakin'. 4/10

Effectiveness: Did not notice any increased vascularity or 'pumps'. I did notice an increase in focus, but that's what I expected from the 1,3 dimeth as I've taken Jack3d before. The first workout I used AP for, I broke a bench PR; but I was also coming off of a week of rest and hypertrophy squatting instead of heavy squatting, so hard to point my finger at a causal relationship here. 6/10

From the beginning, I was anticipating a lot out of this product due to the hefty amount of reviews and hype. After taking this though, I can't help but be skeptical at the efficacy of it; perhaps I have bad genes or perhaps I should up my dose. But at 2 scoops, I was feeling a bit nauseous, so there is no way I'm bumping it up to 3+ like some other people.