Inhibit-P

tullius

Awards
I was looking around for some inhibit P as I am starting a run with some dienolone and i like th eway inhibit p made me feel while taking tren in the past. Do you have plans to restock this, or is it being discontinued?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

its available ^ also at a1 sauce

tullius

Awards
Apparently i had a small stroke or something, I could have sworn I saw it OOS at strong a day or two ago... Thank you everyone for the help. Gonna go snap some up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apparently i had a small stroke or something, I could have sworn I saw it OOS at strong a day or two ago... Thank you everyone for the help. Gonna go snap some up
haha np .. they are board sponsers of AM so someone can help out if site is acting funny
@Afi140

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking around for some inhibit P as I am starting a run with some dienolone and i like th eway inhibit p made me feel while taking tren in the past. Do you have plans to restock this, or is it being discontinued?
I'm sorry I missed this thread.

I'm glad you like the way Inhibit-P made you feel. I do as well. It's a daily use supplement for me for that reason.

We do our best to always have stock, but with over 60 products, its impossible to not run out of things sometimes. But in the case of Inhibit-P, if we do, we normally get it back in pretty quick.

It could have been out of stock there for a little while. We ran out of it for about 2 weeks. Didn't mean to make you think you were going crazy haha.