Inhibit E + Reduce xt with dermacrine/ sustain?

Calcutta

Awards
Looking to run a cut and have some inhibit E and Reduce xt that I’ll be running together. I have some dermacrine leftover I was thinking about adding in or maybe some sustain alpha. Any thoughts on how this would run? Dermacrine beneficial or not necessary?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run a cut and have some inhibit E and Reduce xt that I’ll be running together. I have some dermacrine leftover I was thinking about adding in or maybe some sustain alpha. Any thoughts on how this would run? Dermacrine beneficial or not necessary?
i would add the dermacrine if for no other reason than for mood, feel good effect and motivation....i would not run inhibit e and sustain alpha together, either or is plenty.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thebigt is right, the 7,8 benzoflanone in Sustain is a great AI and should not be stacked with inhibit-e. Additionally, dermacrine also contains a lower dose of 7,8 benzoflavone, so I would be cautious taking much inhibit-e with it...may wipe out all the estrogen and eliminate some of the feel good of the product (goal dependent).

I would think a low dose of inhibit-e + reduce xt + dermacrine would make for a great stack! Throw in some thermoamp and you'd have some 🔥

Calcutta

Awards
Yup wasn’t even thinking when I put sustain in there as a possible. Forgot was that stuff was 🤣 thanks for the input

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see you log this if you do run it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see you log this if you do run it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These guys nailed it... stack looks awesome so long as you choose either inhibit-e or sustain. Personally I like inhibit just for the convenience (and easier/consistent dosing). Both solid products tho so roll with either and let us know how it goes!