inhibit e pct dose question

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I am closing a 10 week dermacrine DAA cycle in a week. here is my ct my question is about inhibit e, do I need it and if so what dose. I feel no shutdown also on anabeta

PCT so far supress c 30 days max dose
anabeta-4 daily
I havefadogia if someone suggests it?
sns DAA-6g for first 2 weeks than 3 for2
So any otc ai necessary, I would use erase but I just finished up 2 bottles and I dont think your supposed to run three bottles

So hw about inhibit e at 25mg or 25 eod? necessary?
Really dont even feel like I need a pct

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes run supressC & anabeta .. U need Pct def

No need for inhibitE .. Save it for sum other use .. U can run it but you won't need it

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will def run pct- DAA supress c and anabeta looks like it. Maybe erase, the pes reps said i could but only if i find a good deal.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I will def run pct- DAA supress c and anabeta looks like it. Maybe erase, the pes reps said i could but only if i find a good deal.
yeah .. how were ure gains in that 10weeks of cycle of derma & daa ?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Well I was going for recomp/cut and overall good mood and sex drive. Sad to say that I have never responded well to DAA period, nothing ever, better sex drive with trib. but dermacrine was ok, for sex/libido- no change, strength in the gym, kept it up really nice still is up with nearly 700 cals below maintenance, hunger I noticed a increase in the first 2 weeks, hard to say though since I was on ghrp6. I started dermacrine at around 11 percent according to skin fold, yesterday it read 8% My starting weight was around 175 yesterday it was 169. Im running a log of it in the pes section since Im using anabeta to my start picture was 10% and I assume my finish will be at 7.5 check it out if you get a chance, I wont bitch out on updates or pics