Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see a lot of talk about all the male influencers and stars using peds and setting unrealistic expectations, but what about the females?

it can be hard to tell because they aren't as huge as men, but if you watch long enough you'll notice that basically all of them have the raspy PED voice. even ones that aren't very big. we have obvious juicers like amazonka, but there's less obvious ones like bakhar and Angela Borges.

I don't really care if they juice or disclose, but it bothers me because now I'm not sure if I know what a realistic Natty physique could be for a woman. I totally thought some of them could be Natty but I would look fo a voice reveal and it's always the same.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m only familiar with Bakhar and she have openly talked about her ped use.

Thantis

Awards
Bakhar is pretty obvious imo compared to others but with how social media is 95% of the "influencers" wont disclose because they think it'll hurt their image. I love watching Doucette going off about the fake nattys

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m only familiar with Bakhar and she have openly talked about her ped use.
Im not calling people out for being fake Natty. more like: does her physique really require enhancing? how do you spot an enhanced woman without hearing their voice?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not calling people out for being fake Natty. more like: does her physique really require enhancing? how do you spot an enhanced woman without hearing their voice?
I didn’t think you did, I just said that she openly discussed her ped use so she never claimed to be natty. I’m not sure a woman can get those legs she has, her legs are pretty big/impressive but otherwise it’s hard to spot a “fake natty” woman. I would say 100% of girls that compete on a pro level use ped’s, regardless of division and most girls (that wins) on a amateur level as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other than thigh/glute size that looks suspect I often find their round shoulder caps are a reliable giveaway. Just like guys. It's not an infallible sign, of course.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think a lot more of them use gear than you realize. I basically assume any woman with defined lean mass on her upper body is not natty. Like how does a 42 year old woman naturally obtain 3D delts and veiny biceps and a 6 pack? There are a lot of examples of young females athletes that can develop strength and mass in their quads and glutes, but can only get the ripped look in the upper body.

I also have a friend that has been giving his wife 2.5mg anavar a day for a long time. She hardly works out, but she looks great. I found it so interesting when he told me that, because I never would have guessed it. She’s a naturally beautiful girl so I thought it was just genetics. I don’t think she even comprehends what she’s taking either, probably thinks it’s an over the counter vitamin or supplement.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think a lot more of them use gear than you realize. I basically assume any woman with defined lean mass on her upper body is not natty. Like how does a 42 year old woman naturally obtain 3D delts and veiny biceps and a 6 pack? There are a lot of examples of young females athletes that can develop strength and mass in their quads and glutes, but can only get the ripped look in the upper body.

I also have a friend that has been giving his wife 2.5mg anavar a day for a long time. She hardly works out, but she looks great. I found it so interesting when he told me that, because I never would have guessed it. She’s a naturally beautiful girl so I thought it was just genetics. I don’t think she even comprehends what she’s taking either, probably thinks it’s an over the counter vitamin or supplement.
does she have the voice? I know that's a really low dose but I'm not sure if after a long time it still happens

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
does she have the voice? I know that's a really low dose but I'm not sure if after a long time it still happens
My friends wife is competing in physique and cycling Var but you couldn’t tell on her voice so it’s not always a sign if they take PED’s or not.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My friends wife is competing in physique and cycling Var but you couldn’t tell on her voice so it’s not always a sign if they take PED’s or not.
I was just curious if a long term 2.5mg dose causes it

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meg squats is the only answer lol that's the only one I'd bet my life on to be natty

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I really hope if he’s really giving his wife Anavar, even at that low a dose, he explained to her what it is. That wouldn’t be cool if she didn’t know what he’s giving her to put in her body.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your going by pictures 100% are photo shopped.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really hope if he’s really giving his wife Anavar, even at that low a dose, he explained to her what it is. That wouldn’t be cool if she didn’t know what he’s giving her to put in her body.
here's your morning smoothie honey

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, I don’t think it’s like he’s sneaking it in without telling her. He’s huge and very open about juicing himself, so she has to know what’s up. I think it’s more like Karen’s denial of what Jimmy does for work in Goodfellas if you know what I mean.

I don’t remember her having the “voice”, but I haven’t really seen her in person for about 2 years because of all the covid nonsense. I’m really curious to see if it has changed at all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why do you care what they do ??

Martcostan

Martcostan

Awards
I want to focus on influence marketing. I've already read enough information about this on 1394ta.org. I learned that being an influencer on social media is important and useful. I think these influential people set the main trends in various markets, from clothing to tourism. I believe the opinion of influencers is very important for companies. My company and products need to gain the trust of our customers. One of the ways to achieve this goal is to cooperate with the best influencers on Instagram and Twitter.

Last edited: