Infection...

bw31

Awards
How long does it take to find out if I injected dirty gear? I got the same batch of stuff as a friend of mine did, and he said he thinks he has in infection(about a week after pinning). I did my first pin yesterday. When would I start to see signs of infection, and what signs would I see first?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What are you buddies symptoms that make him think he has an infection? And does he know how to inject properly? Or is this his first rodeo?

bw31

Awards
he said its red and sore. it is not his first time. he's been on/off since he was 17 and he is about to be 30.

bw31

Awards
bump. please help me with this. i can not find any time line on infections.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
are you from northern nj by any chancE?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
bump. please help me with this. i can not find any time line on infections.
I am in no way anexpert but i have cycled a lot and usually it tightens up and in a couple days the pain goes away, this is a normal shot for me. One time thought i injected, it hurt kinda badly and 20 minutes later hurt like ****. Next day hurt really bad like i had a knife tip in my leg. The spot got bigger and red all around like half of my quad. Waited 3 days it didnt go down got antibiotics and was fine. The redness and swelling is the shady part. If you can visibily see something like redness of increase in size, not a good sign.

bw31

Awards
So I would know by now if I injected dirty gear? The injection was 2 days ago and I have no site pain or redness. It is a little sore, but no more than a normal 3cc shot of test/tren/eq.

I just don't want to inject anymore of the tren until I know if it is clean or not. I usually pin tren everyday, but am worried that I may develop a bunch of infections if it is indeed dirty and the signs of infection do not show up for a week.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
So I would know by now if I injected dirty gear? The injection was 2 days ago and I have no site pain or redness. It is a little sore, but no more than a normal 3cc shot of test/tren/eq.

I just don't want to inject anymore of the tren until I know if it is clean or not. I usually pin tren everyday, but am worried that I may develop a bunch of infections if it is indeed dirty and the signs of infection do not show up for a week.
How do you know the gear is bad maybe your friend injected badly and got an infection that had nothing to do with the gearbut the procedure.

bw31

Awards
That is what I was asking. I have not seen anything unusual. I've pinned the last 4 days with it and it seems fine to me. I was just worried, that's all.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
It will get red, painfull and swollen within 2 to 3 days. If you get something that appears to be an infection, draw a circle (pen) around the diameter of the red, if it spreads past that circle, it's probably an infection.
If you don't get an infection, but your buddy continues to have a reaction, it could be he isn't cleaning the injection site well or he just doesn't react well to the tren acetate. He might have to quit using it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
was it homebrew? did it come without a cap and a scotch tape label?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jrog3346 Anabolics 10
Punkrocker Anabolics 24
MadStax Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11
Nutrition / Health 8