Unanswered Indigestion on orals

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m on tbol 40mg Ed and I like the gains so far but I’m having some chest and throat discomfort like I have heartburn/pressure/indigestion 24/7. Any insight or remedies here?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500-750mg TUDCA and digestive enzymes. Maybe throw in a good probiotic in there too if your budget allows.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I have orals I have to take with food. Than on top of that I take a general antacid, and if it gets too bad I take gaviscon which is a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate I think.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I have orals I have to take with food. Than on top of that I take a general antacid, and if it gets too bad I take gaviscon which is a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate I think.
Yeah I take it with food and I took some alkaselzer chewables and they helped a little but I definitely need something stronger. Feels like my chest is on fire. So bad I can feel it in my throat.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I take it with food and I took some alkaselzer chewables and they helped a little but I definitely need something stronger. Feels like my chest is on fire. So bad I can feel it in my throat.
Ya take like zantac or pepcid on top of those. I had to double up with I first tried nandrol (msten). The liquid was horrible and wrecked me

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try pepcid complete.. I always have that and some tums around.. um get some super greens from SAN... that does amazing things for your guts

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
try pepcid complete.. I always have that and some tums around.. um get some super greens from SAN... that does amazing things for your guts

Pretty sure I told you this yesterday. But that’s fine.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find that timing my meals and pills together helps a lot with indigestion.

Steroids on an empty stomach used to be my breakfast every day...

And I definitely paid for it the rest of the day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my guts are fried to orals.. its weird too, cause i can eat pretty normal and not have too much of an issue but the second I start a course of orals its a whole different game. methyls are really hard.. I throw up often and the whole nine. makes it hard to eat my last meals

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve made a common connection. I’ve been taking 3 5% nutrition liver and organ support tabs 3 times a day as instructed. I have been getting cramps in my upper chest, shortness of breathe throughout the day, lightheadedness and whatnot. Got checked, obviously isn’t the gear, my labs are great. More than great tbh.
Every time I take those cycle support tabs though my BP gets really low and my pulse raises, indigestion like crazy, nausea, etc. all the issues I’ve been having are usually within an hour of taking my dose of that. Odd.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’ve made a common connection. I’ve been taking 3 5% nutrition liver and organ support tabs 3 times a day as instructed. I have been getting cramps in my upper chest, shortness of breathe throughout the day, lightheadedness and whatnot. Got checked, obviously isn’t the gear, my labs are great. More than great tbh.
Every time I take those cycle support tabs though my BP gets really low and my pulse raises, indigestion like crazy, nausea, etc. all the issues I’ve been having are usually within an hour of taking my dose of that. Odd.
So sop taking it. I don’t like the 5% liver and organ support product. It’s not robust enough in the ingredients that matter. And I’d imagine spiked with pharma, statins, Ace inhibitor or something.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So sop taking it. I don’t like the 5% liver and organ support product. It’s not robust enough in the ingredients that matter. And I’d imagine spiked with pharma, statins, Ace inhibitor or something.
Yeah I noticed after my second dose today I felt like hell and still can’t breathe great. Gonna stop it now and see how I feel.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if there’s anything in there that can give sides like these? The shortness of breath is the most annoying tbh. I almost feel hypo all the time but it goes away after a few hours.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nexium
Or better yet grab MA LABS new product VEDA GEST. Works
Well for this
EXACT issue and more.

My code WES20 gets u 20% off man, go check it out!

www.masupps.com

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder if there’s anything in there that can give sides like these? The shortness of breath is the most annoying tbh. I almost feel hypo all the time but it goes away after a few hours.
Well it’s got selenium and zinc which are insulin mimetic.

Shortness of breath could be anything in there.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it’s got selenium and zinc which are insulin mimetic.

Shortness of breath could be anything in there.
Not sure if it’s an MAO or MAOI inhibitor but I also take Cymbalta 60mg every night. That could be interacting with it negatively.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if it’s an MAO or MAOI inhibitor but I also take Cymbalta 60mg every night. That could be interacting with it negatively.
Could be.

Personally, I don’t take these support products. Tried it before, and now. I don’t like it.

If you want to try to protect yourself there are things you can use but it’s better to buy them individually from a place like Swanson health. NAC, ALA, Hawthorn, coq10, vitamin k2, etc.

Glutathione and methyl b12 injections are the only thing truly proven to help the liver at all during a course of oral steroids.

Most doctors would tell you that you can’t prevent liver stress by adding more chemicals for the liver to process.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could be.

Personally, I don’t take these support products. Tried it before, and now. I don’t like it.

If you want to try to protect yourself there are things you can use but it’s better to buy them individually from a place like Swanson health. NAC, ALA, Hawthorn, coq10, vitamin k2, etc.

Glutathione and methyl b12 injections are the only thing truly proven to help the liver at all during a course of oral steroids.

Most doctors would tell you that you can’t prevent liver stress by adding more chemicals for the liver to process.
I’m just gonna run NAC and Tudca tbh. Seems like all this stuff I’m taking to be safe is making me anxious and feel like hell. Warnings say that it could cause all the issues I’m having and that it shouldn’t be taken with anti depressants soooooo there’s a possibility.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I haven’t taken my last dose of that cycle support. Still feeling pretty shitty. Having cramps in my upper pecs, feels hard to breathe like my lungs have water around them. Super odd feeling.

deploymen

Awards
Suppose you're experiencing chest and throat discomfort on Tbol. In that case, you must see a doctor to rule out any serious underlying conditions. However, it's also possible that the discomfort is simply heartburn or indigestion. In this case, you can do a few things to ease the discomfort. First, try taking an over-the-counter antacid medication. If that doesn't help, make an intolerance test on https://www.intolerancelab.co.uk/food-intolerance-test/, and you can try making lifestyle changes, such as avoiding spicy and acidic foods, eating smaller meals more frequently and not eating close to bedtime. You should also avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. If you're still uncomfortable, talk to your doctor about other possible treatments, such as prescription medications.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Suppose you're experiencing chest and throat discomfort on Tbol. In that case, you must see a doctor to rule out any serious underlying conditions.
It's been 3 1/2 years.
.... If it was something serious, he's probably dead now.
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s up with all these accounts popping up and resurrecting old threads? Seems to have ramped up recently.
Yeah .... Well, hopefully most of them are legitimate accounts.....