Incredible!!!

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Just read a New Scientist article where they discuss techniques athletes use to decrease the times it takes to heal from injuries. One technique is called "Blood Spinning". It uses your own blood to create more NGF plasma like paste that is either injected into the injuried site or is placed on the injury. This is supposely can actually decrease the times it takes to heal and make the area injured much stronger and resistant to a future injury.

WADA is already considering banning this technique although it isn't proven to give you an competive edge. Incredible. I will post more later once I learn more about it myself.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
WADA is already considering banning this technique although it isn't proven to give you an competive edge. Incredible. I will post more later once I learn more about it myself.
WTF for? WADA sucks....

Great post though...very interesting!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec - this can't be ASAP.

This thread ain't 3 years old!!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that the WADA hasn't banned the act of taking a **** in the week before running events to make yourself weigh less. Unfair edge, you know?

size

Awards
  • Established
seems similar in a sense to blood doping

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wait a sec - this can't be ASAP.

This thread ain't 3 years old!!!
Haha, I might be going out on a limb, but bux4source and asap strike me as being very similar.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Very intesting.. hey wait, I have a centrifuge, and blood, and injuries... :think: