Increasing Test E to 750 mg weeks 7-12 due to naturally high T levels

Maxine3

Awards
Gear:
Testabolin E 250mg (Alpha Pharma) : 500 mg (2 injections weekly)

Hcg 500iu ( 2 injections weekly)

Arimidex 0.25 mg every other day

I’m wanting to increase my dosage to 600-750mg for the last 5weeks.

I’m 30 and have naturally high T levels. The last time I did blood work a year ago my T levels was on the higher upper limit of ranges and this is my first time ever with test.

This is my results I am on week 7:
Didn’t feel much except a slight edge occasionally during week 5 even though I am eating on a calorie deficit and cutting hardcore but still gettting leaner and staying at my weight or losing some fat.

I’ve also quit DMAA preworkouts and was reliant on them to train hard when I started my Test E injection. Now I use a weak caffeine supplement called “ amino energy” bccas by ON and get the almost the same type of work out when I was using DMAA preworkouts.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go for it. May have to bump up your AI but if you aren't noticing much off 500mg why not turn it up a notch?

edsd

Awards
Instead of bumping up the Test E dosage, why not just add a second injectable or an oral? 750 seems like a lot and you should be able to make gains off of less but if your test levels are really that high, stack something else in there.

Maxine3

Awards
Instead of bumping up the Test E dosage, why not just add a second injectable or an oral? 750 seems like a lot and you should be able to make gains off of less but if your test levels are really that high, stack something else in there.
I wanted to stack Anavar with this cycle, but since this is my 1st Test Cycle then everyone recommended to do Test only.

By the time I order some Anavar online it will be week 12 of my Test E cycle or even later, and I don’t think it’s good to run Anavar alone.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is my first injectable cycle. My first cycle is 500mg test E 12wks. Decided to add tbol so I am on 40 mg a day...had enough for 7 weeks and will run the test for last 5 weeks. I was tempted to add some winny on the back end but didn't pull the trigger. Enjoying the run so far but it has been a dance balance my e2. Getting bloods done this weekend which would mark week 6.