Increased!!! inflammation with TB500?

T-Willy

Awards
Hi there!

I have started with TB500 2 weeks ago,and what i have experienced is the total opposite to what everybody says and writes..

My intention to start with it wasn't an injury but my generell very high level of inflammation.So i hoped i would be able to reduce my systemic inflammation with it.
Because of a former mercury-intoxication and a mthfr-gen-defect(impaired detoxification) i have been fighting against that massive systemic inlammation-level for the last 20 years...

I was able to get my health back to 95% until now,and decided to give TB500 a try to get even better and reduce inflammationeven further..
Because of my history i generally tend to react very strong to all kind of supplements and drugs...My immunsystem tiped over from a balance between Th1 and TH2 to a TH2-dominance.

I started TB500 with only 250 MICROGRAMMS and experienced symptoms like a full blown flu.After 3 days it went away(i thougth!)...next injection was 500 microgramm...once again flu-like symptoms.3 days after the shot i "tried" to work out,but i felt like a walking dead...physically and mentally i felt awfull. I did only 3 sets of squats,and my legs felt like if i had done 50 sets.They where totally sore and inflamed and i had no energy at all for 2 hours...

Had anybody else such a paradoxical reaction to TB500?
The feeling was exact the same a had all the time after workout for the last 20 years before my recovery from my intoxification...it feels like a massive INCREASED inflammation,the total opposite of what TB should do!!!

Any ideas?

PS: I tried BPC157 as well,and i felt INCREDIBLE WELL on that!

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m a little late to the game on this thread but it seams more likely to me that you’re having a reaction to a contaminant that got introduced in the manufacturing process rather than with the peptide itself. No way to know for sure unless you try another reputable brand to see if the symptoms come back.

Where did you buy it from?

T-Willy

Awards
Trident...Sorry , i'm alittle late too,BUT: it was definitely the effect of the looow dose TB!It was reproducible for 4 times now...from 250mcg!!! i get a massiv immunreaction,which lasts 7-10 days,but after that,i felt very very good,better than before,and my inflammationlevels definitely decreased much!My BF% decreased visibly.....i am a hyperresponder to nearly all substances i know,thats a fact..for me it's enough touse 250-500mcg every week,nothing more!