Increased Facial Hair?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I know test increases facial hair in females, but do males develope more facial hair also? Sorry for the weird question, I was just wondering

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I know test increases facial hair in females, but do males develope more facial hair also? Sorry for the weird question, I was just wondering
i noticed an increase in speed of growth when i started using aas

whoisthe7

Awards
yes, growth of hair will be more rapid on aas.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the steroid being used by given someone using a test ester it should. It could lead to new hair growth but this will depend on genetics as well. Some lack the genetic propensity to grow a "full beard" or even much of any facial hair at all. In these cases testosterone supplementation will not help. I know of several Hawaiians and Samoans who have used androgens and still ahve zero signs of facial hair.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
My beard got thicker, darker, and my follicles have been "wirey-er" ever since.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the steroid being used by given someone using a test ester it should. It could lead to new hair growth but this will depend on genetics as well. Some lack the genetic propensity to grow a "full beard" or even much of any facial hair at all. In these cases testosterone supplementation will not help. I know of several Hawaiians and Samoans who have used androgens and still ahve zero signs of facial hair.
hey! i have a couple strands lol just kidding...it will increase speed but like it was said before if you dont have the genetics you wont grow more hair. I did experience more body hair tho', in places that were once "hairless". If you want a beard dude, just glue some pubes on to your face:jaw: :twisted: :wtf: :icon_lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah speed of growth increases and one may noticed a few more hairs then before the cycle. Facial hair growth speeds up but never noticed a change like body hair.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking steroids in order to grow a beard is not worth the risk.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i envy anyone who doesn't grow a lot of hair...i hate shaving...even worse...i hate having to find a girl to nair my back every 2 weeks...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if you don't have to shave often consider yourself lucky.

I have definitely noticed an increase in growth of body hair on more androgenic cycles. I normally have very little hair on shoulders or upper back, but it starts coming in much thicker after a few weeks on cycle. When the cycle ends, though, it goes back to normal pretty quickly.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i envy anyone who doesn't grow a lot of hair...i hate shaving...even worse...i hate having to find a girl to nair my back every 2 weeks...
I'm just glad you're not looking for guys to do this for you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
body hair is the most annoying thing ever and i have lots of it.

damn nordic background (irish)