Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hydra Head Six by Antaeus Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: HYDRAHEADSIX10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydra-head-six-by-antaeus-labs

Every bodybuilder’s biggest fear: Losing Gains.

You are probably well aware that when it comes time to get shredded and drop body fat, that you will likely be losing some of your hard-earned gains....

That used to be the case....

But now you can lose the fat and nothing else but that with the muscle preserving Hydra Head Six!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydra-head-six-by-antaeus-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this guys while it lasts!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great for recomp or pct. big fan of ursolic acid personally

Middleagedrookie

Awards
Silly question perhaps, what's the difference between (+) - epicatechin and (-) -

Middleagedrookie

Awards
Silly question perhaps, what's the difference between (+) - epicatechin and (-) -

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually this is incorrect info. It's the "newer" version of Hydra Head Six, Hydra Head X.
This. I will verify later but HHX has been out for 6 months or so and I am pretty sure that’s the one we are currently carrying.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
did antaeus labs go out of business? the link to their site isnt working. i was looking into HH6 and found 4 different versions advertised on 4 different sites. was looking for clarity, but maybe that's a moot point now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
did antaeus labs go out of business? the link to their site isnt working. i was looking into HH6 and found 4 different versions advertised on 4 different sites. was looking for clarity, but maybe that's a moot point now
As far as I know they aren’t producing anything major. Every once in a while I’ll see something new. I think @brundel was working with them for the new brand? Or maybe it was a different company. Maybe he can clarify.